+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alcohol - medicals

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi all,
I had a party yesterday and my medicals is on 22nd. Will it be an issue? Little worried.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Alcohol after 5/6 days unlikely to still be in your bloodstream just stay sober until all done if really worried.

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Someone posted and deleted if I had drugs.

NO WAY .. I haven't taken drugs in my whole life.. I just had couple of beers

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Someone posted and deleted if I had drugs.

NO WAY .. I haven't taken drugs in my whole life.. I just had couple of beers
Why don't you drop that life of hard drugs (a couple of beers) come to Canada and smoke a joint or better vape. No hangover, no loss of inhibition (some may miss that), no loss of co-ordination, no mindless behaviour changes, no fights and your perfectly normal in an hour. Stop drinking industrial solvents and gasoline components. Check the online Provincial Government store www.ocs.ca . (this is for PEOPLE IN ONTARIO ONLY). Also be aware the Cannabis industry in Canada has generated enough jobs to fill half of the Canadian Indeed. From trimmer, to biologists, chemists, and IT; the Cannabis industry needs them all. This is the career page of the world's largest Cannabis company Canopy Growth/Tweed. There are jobs all over Canada.
https://www.canopygrowth.com/careers/

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE FULLY IMMIGRATED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS ENQUIRES FROM OUTSIDE CANADA ARE NOT ANSWERED.

Also if you want to learn about Cannabis you can go to many Canadian Universites with Courses:
https://dailyhive.com/grow/higher-learning-cannabis-education-canada
https://www.niagaracollege.ca/environment-horticulture-studies/programs/commercial-cannabis-production/

Just thought I'd throw that in and keep you guys away from DEMON ALCOHOL.
They are going to ban it. The Lancet says the only safe amount of alcohol is ZERO and the alcohol companys believe them.

Last edited:

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Alcohol disappears in your blood within hours.
But what about it's effects in those hours. Does the acetaldehyde that makes you sick the next day go away as fast as the alcohol? How about the fluid balance in your body? How is that liver looking after last night? Get my point. If you look at single payor health care systems Cannabis IS A COST REDUCTION compared to alcohol and it's chaos.

Last edited:

rogerlee

Mar 10, 2022
Hey, dude, why do you even think this is the way of cool people? Using drugs is low, man! Admit it to yourself if you are really addicted. Help for dependent people is necessary not just because each person is a cell of society. This is primarily a family unit. And the person closest to him first suffers from a dependent person – and now we are not even talking about physical violence, but about those psychological traumas that you can inflict on your loved ones. Alcohol recovery support groups will definitely help you. Think about it.