+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta university

jmoh

Apr 14, 2018
Hey there,

I applied to the MEng programme in ECE on the 8th of February. I'm still patiently waiting for a decision. I studied at the U of Manchester and graduated with hons in the first class. Starting to become worried. When did you guys apply?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Hey there,

I applied to the MEng programme in ECE on the 8th of February. I'm still patiently waiting for a decision. I studied at the U of Manchester and graduated with hons in the first class. Starting to become worried. When did you guys apply?
Hi...I applied in jan 21 but I was in contact with professor since october ......I got the offer letter at 11 april..

jmoh

Apr 14, 2018
Ah I see, you got into the Msc programme then. Well-done, I applied for the MEng because I couldn't afford the Msc, and I read that it's so hard to intl students to get in the Msc even.

What was your gpa when you applied to the Msc?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Ah I see, you got into the Msc programme then. Well-done, I applied for the MEng because I couldn't afford the Msc, and I read that it's so hard to intl students to get in the Msc even.

What was your gpa when you applied to the Msc?
Yes. Im in neuroscience. I studied MSc in low tier uni in india. My percentage is 1st div. I have a strong research interest fit with prof though. And I think it worked for me.

jmoh

Apr 14, 2018
Yes. Im in neuroscience. I studied MSc in low tier uni in india. My percentage is 1st div. I have a strong research interest fit with prof though. And I think it worked for me.
That background helps a lot. When did you apply?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Sorry you had already said that. Well I guess it's just a matter of waiting patiently now...should be any day I hear some response, even a rejection
Yes man..wait is frustrating...although....best of luck. I hope you get the admit response ..