+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP

olasupo123

Aug 29, 2019
I’m not sure.
Hello My friend,

I recently received a message on my express entry profile saying ,

"
Alberta would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear WEMIMO MARY

The Government of Alberta is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Alberta to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Alberta directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Alberta. You will first have to satisfy Alberta that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Alberta's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Alberta's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination."

What does this mean?

Thank you.

olasupo123

Aug 29, 2019
Yes you should try. My colleague got her nomination after 5 months in the pool. She now can apply for EE
Hello My friend,

"

Dear WEMIMO MARY

The Government of Alberta is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Alberta to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Alberta directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Alberta. You will first have to satisfy Alberta that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Alberta's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Alberta's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination."

What does this mean?

Thank you.

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hello My friend,

"

Dear WEMIMO MARY

General information:

What does this mean?

Thank you.
Means you if you accept AINP nominations you’ll get 600 points for EE

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Hi,

After how many months did you get the invitation ? And what was your CRS ? Did you select only ALBERTA province as your interest ?

I am waiting in the pool for 3 months now with 398 CRS. NOC 2133. What are my chances?

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi All.
For applying for Alberta EOI, do we require any connection in Alberta? I mean the adaptability should be there? My points is 375 and I have selected Alberta in my EE. My NoC is 1212 and my spouse NOC is 2171. But no luck with invitations. Is there any way we can apply for Alberta?

olasupo123

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have been asked to apply for PR in the last express entry draw.

However, one of the company I worked for has been liquidated. Can any advice me on how I can go about it?

Regards

ETC1986

Nov 19, 2019
A bit confused on the process. How do we get an invitation from Alberta? We already started creating an account in the express entry and picked Alberta as one of the preferred province. All other required details are complete but unsure if we should click on submit even without the invitation yet or just save and exit?

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
How many AINP points do you have and CRS score?
Hi Shinehm,
I have not created a profile for AINP. I have just clicked Alberta as my preference in Express entry profile. As I don’t have any connection in Alberta, I’m unable to submit the expression of interest.! Any suggestions.!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi Shinehm,
I have not created a profile for AINP. I have just clicked Alberta as my preference in Express entry profile. As I don’t have any connection in Alberta, I’m unable to submit the expression of interest.! Any suggestions.!
They will have to select you from the EE pool and send you invitation to apply.

Emaan678

Jan 5, 2020
My ielts score is
L 6.5
W 6.5
S 5.5
R 7.5
Can i create EE profile?
I have siblings in alberta
With this band my crs is around 325 which is above 300