+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP Paper Based October November December 2018.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
AINP App Received: Oct 26, 2018
AINP Nomination: Mar 14, 2019
PR App Sent: May 1, 2019
File number:

allexxandrina

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sidney
AOR Received.
01-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2019
Hey everyone,
Cant fjnd my old post, but I'll update here .

Paper based application with ainp.

AOR received August 1st 2018
MR - May 1st 2019

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Good day...I received my NOI and I’m in the process of gathering my documents, please I will also like to know if I can change the company name in my EE profile to a different name but the job title (NOC) still remains the same and if it won’t poss a problem.
Pls help me with a reply it’s urgent.

jashan2211

Jul 19, 2016
Got Passport Request today. So will post the timeline again.

AINP Applied - January 8, 2018
Ainp file number - March 22, 2018
Nomination received - October 11, 2018

Paper Based application sent - November 07, 2018
File received - November 14, 2018
AOR/File number received - Feb 16, 2019
Medical request - May 14, 2019
Medical passed - June 3, 2019
Pre Arrival Letter - August 16, 2019
Passport request/PPR - September 18, 2019

Best of luck to all

Reactions: StonehamPark

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
My brother is working as a Cook in Alberta for 6 months now, and over 5 years of experienced as a Cook outside Canada, is he eligible to apply AINP? Anyone who have experienced for this?

This info is from AINP web site: a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada and/or abroad within the last 30 months
  • This work experience can be a combination of experience gained in Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) and/or abroad.

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
My brother is working as a Cook in Alberta for 6 months now, and over 5 years of experienced as a Cook outside Canada, is he eligible to apply AINP? Anyone who have experienced for this?

This info is from AINP web site: a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada and/or abroad within the last 30 months
  • This work experience can be a combination of experience gained in Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) and/or abroad.
There’s a new rule. At least minimum of 1 yr work experience in Canada for AINP.

Jimmy101

Sep 23, 2018
Hey.
Ainp nomination 3rd jan 2019
Pr app sent 10th july 2019
Pr app received 14th July 2019
Today, still no AoR

Current visa runs out in 9 days, nervously waiting as now they have stopped BOWP applications via paper and online only, cantdo online til i have my AoR

padedeji

Jan 12, 2017
Hey.
Ainp nomination 3rd jan 2019
Pr app sent 10th july 2019
Pr app received 14th July 2019
Today, still no AoR

Current visa runs out in 9 days, nervously waiting as now they have stopped BOWP applications via paper and online only, cantdo online til i have my AoR
I will suggest that you submit your online application while waiting for AOR. Once you get AOR, you can send it to CIC using the web form. Otherwise, you might lose your status in Canada. It is required that you submit an application for a new work or study permit before the current one expires, in order not to lose your status.

Alternatively, you can go to any Canada boarder. There would be need for you to flag pole. You must take along your international passport ( with current or expired visa),current work permit, nomination certificate and job offer (from your employer who nominated you). This is the fastest and the easiest. I did this at Point Robert border in Vancouver.

Reactions: Jimmy101

Jimmy101

Sep 23, 2018
I will suggest that you submit your online application while waiting for AOR. Once you get AOR, you can send it to CIC using the web form. Otherwise, you might lose your status in Canada. It is required that you submit an application for a new work or study permit before the current one expires, in order not to lose your status.

Alternatively, you can go to any Canada boarder. There would be need for you to flag pole. You must take along your international passport ( with current or expired visa),current work permit, nomination certificate and job offer (from your employer who nominated you). This is the fastest and the easiest. I did this at Point Robert border in Vancouver.
Hey!
Yeah i think im going to wait til the last few days on my current OWP to then apply for a BOWP online. My 90 day wait time for AoR is only 2 weeks after my current OWP expires, and considering the BOWP processing time is upto 100 days, i think it will be plenty of time to received AoR by then.
I never knew going to the border and flagpoling, that you can get a new WP? Im not tied to any employer, and have no restrictions on my AINP. My AINP officer told me aslong as I stay in the Same NOC and similar job description, i jist have to let them and CiC know.