+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP Express Entry

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
Hi, I have received NOI from Alberta.

While filling up the form on AINP portal it is showing that you have not identified the primary occupation that listed in your fedrel express entry form. My current occupation is different from the primary occupation code. What should I do? Am I not eligible for PNP? A

Jwgirl

Mar 19, 2021

While filling up the form on AINP portal it is showing that you have not identified the primary occupation that listed in your fedrel express entry form. My current occupation is different from the primary occupation code. What should I do? Am I not eligible for PNP? A
Put the primary code that you chose when filling the express entry profile. They invited you based on that code.

kikoo

Aug 25, 2021

can you share your NOC code and when did you create your express entry profile please?

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
can you share your NOC code and when did you create your express entry profile please?
Yes my primary NOC is 2131 and current occupation NOC code is 6232. The other alternative to NOC 6232 is 0121. Can we change NOC code after submitting express entry form?
I created my EE form on June 16 2021.