+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP demand list

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
She will need at least 1 year experience as a baker and have her vocational certificate evaluated if she wants to go through PNP.

With ECE, she has a shot at Nova Scotia and Alberta. Nova Scotia especially. They’ve been sending NOI to only 4212.

You may however still go ahead with having her enroll in vocational training for pastry if she already have experience as a baker.

And no, she can’t submit more than one application. Except if she’s submitting an EOI under another province like Saskatchewan
Okay, She is my wife, so I want her to enrol in a Vocational school and learning baking for 3 months. I can see that Bakers are in demand in Alberta from the web link provided up there and also in SASKS and. I'm trying all the option. Can she submit two different application for difference NOC?

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
AINP Express Entry Targeted NOC :

After collecting data from various post ,I concluded that people with following NOC are getting NOI from AINP, if any NOC missing please update.

• NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers.
  • NOC 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers.
  • NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers.
  • NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation.
  • NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting.
  • NOC 1215 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations.
  • NOC 1221 – Administrative officers.
  • NOC 1241 – Administrative assistants.
  • NOC 1242 – Legal administrative assistants.
  • NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
  • NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineers.
  • NOC 2145 – Petroleum engineers.
  • NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers.
  • NOC 2282 – User support technicians.
  • NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses.
  • NOC 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants.
  • NOC 7245 – Telecommunications line and cable workers.
  • NOC 7246 – Telecommunications installation and repair workers.
  • NOC 8232 – Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers.

http://canadaimmigrationpath.com/2019/06/23/alberta-express-entry-stream/
hi will noc 1221 - administrative officers be getting NOI this coming july to december 2019?

PS: i got an NOI back on march 2019 but my account became ineligible. So i need to wait for another NOI with my new express entry profile.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi will noc 1221 - administrative officers be getting NOI this coming july to december 2019?

PS: i got an NOI back on march 2019 but my account became ineligible. So i need to wait for another NOI with my new express entry profile.
yes you are eligible to get EOI if AINP issue further NOI to this NOC.
what is your CRS ?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
CRS score is 351 and have a sibling as a citizen of Canada residing in Alberta. NOC is accounting related does anyone know is it possible to receive NOI from Alberta and what are the chances high or low. Does anyone with sibling received an NOI

Dieumerci

Feb 1, 2018
She will need at least 1 year experience as a baker and have her vocational certificate evaluated if she wants to go through PNP.

With ECE, she has a shot at Nova Scotia and Alberta. Nova Scotia especially. They’ve been sending NOI to only 4212.

You may however still go ahead with having her enroll in vocational training for pastry if she already have experience as a baker.

And no, she can’t submit more than one application. Except if she’s submitting an EOI under another province like Saskatchewan
Please do you have any idea of Vocational training for pastry that can be evaluated, especially from Nigeria or distance learning. Thank you