+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP (AINP) for H1B visa holders - need moreinfo for filling out the from

nic_ainp

Jan 18, 2009
Hi:
I'm applying for AINP and would like to know what kind of info anyone who has got their AINP approved has filled out for the following:
3. Describe what you have done, or what you plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta?
4. Describe your plans for initial settlement in Alberta. For instance, where do you plan to live and what type of accommodation are you are seeking?
5. Describe your familiarity with Alberta. For instance, what do you know about its climate, labour market, cost of living, geography, etc.?
Thanks
Nic/

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
nic_ainp said:
Hi:
I'm applying for AINP and would like to know what kind of info anyone who has got their AINP approved has filled out for the following:
3. Describe what you have done, or what you plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta?
4. Describe your plans for initial settlement in Alberta. For instance, where do you plan to live and what type of accommodation are you are seeking?
5. Describe your familiarity with Alberta. For instance, what do you know about its climate, labour market, cost of living, geography, etc.?
Thanks
Nic/
The old form did not have all these questions.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: Alberta PNP (AINP) for H1B visa holders - need moreinfo for filling out the

nic_ainp said:
Can anyone filling out the new form reply back, would be of great help.
Thanks
Nic
Did some research on the net to find out some details about Alberta and Calgary. Please write what you feel you would do.

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
nic_ainp said:
Hi:
You can talk about that you are in touch with some employers . job search in monster.ca, etc
as an immigrant you will probably settle in Edmonton or Calgary

Google , get some information on each of them and write something. You can also read alberta newspapers online if you want to get info on economy and sound authentic..
Thanks
Nic/

P

prikvats3

Hi, I have just started the process for AINP under H1B Visa.
I have couple of questions if some one can provide valuable feedback -
I am applying under NOC-2171.
total 9 yrs exp, from last 2 yrs in USA on H1b.
My designation on offer letter is Project Leader, my current role is 'Business System Analyst' and the designatioin given on LCA and USCIS(I-797) is 'Computer Programmer Analyst'.
Now can some please tell what I should mention in AINP-0009 form and will it be fine applying under NOC 2171.

I have earlier worked as Programmer,System Analyst and Business Analyst.
My Engineering is not in computer science.

Appreciate your time on this.

I am not sure if I have post these questions at right forum... but some how wanted to get these clarifications...
-prikvats

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prikvats3 said:
Hi, I have just started the process for AINP under H1B Visa.
I have couple of questions if some one can provide valuable feedback -
I am applying under NOC-2171.
total 9 yrs exp, from last 2 yrs in USA on H1b.
My designation on offer letter is Project Leader, my current role is 'Business System Analyst' and the designatioin given on LCA and USCIS(I-797) is 'Computer Programmer Analyst'.
Now can some please tell what I should mention in AINP-0009 form and will it be fine applying under NOC 2171.

I have earlier worked as Programmer,System Analyst and Business Analyst.
My Engineering is not in computer science.

Appreciate your time on this.

I am not sure if I have post these questions at right forum... but some how wanted to get these clarifications...
-prikvats
Your job title is not that important. The duties are what matter. Visit this link: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2171 and see if more than 50% of your duties fall under what is written there. Compare the duties written on your offer letter or LCA with this and you will know what NOC and title to choose. You do not need to send LCA, so you better use the title that is on your offer letter.

My LCA/H1B job title was totally different than what I applied under and I already got nomination. As far as I know, they do not call USCIS.

Degrees do not matter. I have BS in Management and Master's in Public Administration. I applied under NOC 2171, Business Systems Analyst. I got a letter from my employer with my new title and duties. Good luck.