+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Opportunity Stream- Education credential documents

NewN

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
I am confused whether I should upload the certificates AND transcripts for all education levels (including high school), or that the transcripts are required only for Alberta education.
Also, whether the requirement of enrollment date is specific for Alberta transcripts or for all degrees, including high school.

The Document Checklist (link) states the following:
"Upload all your secondary and post-secondary degrees, diplomas and certificates (from Canada and outside of Canada).
  • If you are a Post-Graduation Work Permit holder you must upload transcripts for your Alberta education credential to demonstrate your education is related to your current occupation and work experience.
  • If your transcripts do not include your date of enrollment for your program (the date you started attending your program) you must upload an official document from your institution that proves your enrollment date. Confirmation documents vary by institution; contact your institution to determine available documentation to meet this requirement."
If anyone has done this before and his application was accepted, I would appreciate sharing your experience.

Thank you!

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
I only uploaded my Alberta post-secondary education credentials.

Reactions: NewN

zono

Jan 27, 2024
I uploaded only my Alberta transcript no degree. Also uploaded my foreign education transcripts with wes. I didn't upload marksheet/degrees. I don't know what should I do