+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta nominee AAIP application issues

Ethan202305

Sep 13, 2023
Hello,

I am preparing to submit the AAIP -AOS application in Alberta. However, several points are a little hard to fill in. Hope anyone could give some tips.

1. What date to choose when filling in the 'To date' in the Current Employment on the Work experience page?

2. Are you working in an occpation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)?
Most probably, I need to choose 'No' here. If I choose 'No', could I continue to to choose 'No license, certificate or registration required ' in the 'License or certificate ' section?
And how to know if 'licences, registration and certification' are required for my occupation? There is not that requirement for my postion in my current company.

3. In the 'Name of education credentials' colume, could I write something like Master degree, Bachelor degree or someting like that?

Thanks in advance!!

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
Hello,

I am preparing to submit the AAIP -AOS application in Alberta. However, several points are a little hard to fill in. Hope anyone could give some tips.

1. What date to choose when filling in the 'To date' in the Current Employment on the Work experience page?

2. Are you working in an occpation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)?
Most probably, I need to choose 'No' here. If I choose 'No', could I continue to to choose 'No license, certificate or registration required ' in the 'License or certificate ' section?
And how to know if 'licences, registration and certification' are required for my occupation? There is not that requirement for my postion in my current company.

3. In the 'Name of education credentials' colume, could I write something like Master degree, Bachelor degree or someting like that?

Thanks in advance!!
1. I put in the date I submit my application, I think that was going to implied the present date of my employment.

2. Yes to all of the questions. If you could work without a license, then probably your job doesn't need one.

3. I put in my program.

Ethan202305

Sep 13, 2023
1. I put in the date I submit my application, I think that was going to implied the present date of my employment.

2. Yes to all of the questions. If you could work without a license, then probably your job doesn't need one.

3. I put in my program.

3. I put in my program.
Thank you. For the second queston, I think it is "No", as there is no license or certificate requirement for my cuerrent work.

Thanks,

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello,

Thanks in advance!!
1. Put the date you submit the application
2. If your employer didn't require any license or certificate when offering you the job, answer NO
3. Put the Program that you took

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
Thank you. For the second queston, I think it is "No", as there is no license or certificate requirement for my cuerrent work.

Thanks,
Yeah that was my point :))

Reactions: Ethan202305