+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta NOI 2020

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Alberta is reopening on 14th may Hopefully its first phase guys get back to work and inform AINP and rejoin with respective employers!!!
Its the province reopening or AINP is reopening doors for outlanders? When they will resume processing applications from outlanders?

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Is this mean that my applications put on hold for 60 days as well?
My company had to be shut down in middle of March because it wasn't essential and I haven't been working since then.
I'm still employed and I'm sure I will be back after the government let this kind of business reopen.
I'm worried about the following sentence because I'm currently not working full-time.
  • candidates who were working in Alberta prior to the COVID-19 pandemic but who are currently not working full-time (part-time or unemployed)

I got AINP file number last week and was waiting for the result.
Hi, I also received my AINP file number on May 6th. Sent all document checklist by mail on April 29th. But I was asked to fill some missing forms for my application. Which I sent back on May 8th. I received an email same day saying my file has been updated. Fingers crossed now. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: dpinsent

Utsav1221

Apr 6, 2020
Hi, I also received my AINP file number on May 6th. Sent all document checklist by mail on April 29th. But I was asked to fill some missing forms for my application. Which I sent back on May 8th. I received an email same day saying my file has been updated. Fingers crossed now. Let's hope for the best.

Have your employer got email for verification?

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
hi Guys ,

I am Outlander got the file no on 17th April i have LMIA when i can expect the nomination. i am no more on job and traveling to my home country.
advise please?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Anyone here already recieved the alberta express entry checklist for the april 29th NOI on your email yet?

thank you!

Yes I did and submitted my paperwork. I received a file number.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
hi Guys ,

I am Outlander got the file no on 17th April i have LMIA when i can expect the nomination. i am no more on job and traveling to my home country.
advise please?
dude you asking a redundant question here. No one knows that for sure, you just have to stay focus and patience for when you are selected.

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Did anyone receive an invitation on May without have LMIA? I have noticed the Alberta government was inviting people whom already have LMIA.

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
hi Guys ,

advise please?
HI...

Just little bit confused. Bqs I am living in Quebec and about to complete my study. My husband is working and he is having open spouse work permit. I am just thinking to migrate to Alberta, so my husband will go first and try to find job so that we can update in our express entry profile and can expect NOI. So if you know, please let me know is there any job specification to have or any random job can be counted.

Wil wait for your reply. Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI...

Just little bit confused. Bqs I am living in Quebec and about to complete my study. My husband is working and he is having open spouse work permit. I am just thinking to migrate to Alberta, so my husband will go first and try to find job so that we can update in our express entry profile and can expect NOI. So if you know, please let me know is there any job specification to have or any random job can be counted.

Wil wait for your reply. Thanks.
Given the economy throughout Vanada but especially in Alberta has he secured a job in Alberta. Is there a need for his skills at the moment? Would not be leaving one job before securing another one in a recession and given the pandemic. Whether you or your spouse secures a job, you need a job before moving if one of you is currently employed. Would also not limit yourselves to Alberta. These are tough times. Competition for jobs will be high and many employers will be on a hiring freeze. Would apply for jobs throughout Canada.

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hey Guys,

How is the chance I get an NOI through Alberta Express Entry with this profile:
Profile created on March 31st.
CRS 345
NOC 6311 (one year experience completed in April, but without LMIA and still working in the same company)
My wife is studying at SAIT
Not even intended to move to another province.

Thank you

realtemp

Sep 7, 2019
Hello Sir,

i am new here.
I would like to know if my job NOC-1221 Administrative Officers will be called soon and if I’d be getting an ITA under PNP?
Is this a demanding job in Alberta? I’d like to move there.

Profile created on April 2 5, 2020

overall score 435

please let me know if any draws had popped before or would any come henceforth?

I really appreciate it.

Thank you

is there any other provinces ready to tuck me in?