+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta NOI 2020

Iram Sayed

Feb 6, 2020
Hi everyone

Those who have got their NOI on 20th February 2020, can you guys tell us the date of creation of your express entry profile. This will help us to gauge our possibilities

icey666

Mar 15, 2020
hello everyone, I have a question, could anyone help to answer?
I plan to apply AINP, and at the meantime, i will go to Toronto for 2 years college. If i am be nominated by alberta, should i go back to Alberta and find a job, thus how about my college study? or I can still stay at Toronto to finish my college?
because i dont know the details of policy. Could someone can help to answer?
thanks in advance.

Nipuna

Dec 21, 2019
Hello,

I have a CRS score of 399 and planning to apply for Alberta PNP. I am working as a Mechanical Engineer. I have a parent relative living in Alberta, Does anyone knows mechanical engineer job demand in Alberta? Is it possible to get a ITA because of parent relationship in Alberta and with my CRS score.

Thanks

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Yes, all the best Mustafa
I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP. I have strong ties in Alberta. pls. do let me know as I am eligible for this or not.

My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7), ( If I do IELTS again and get score not less then 6 then am I eligible or not)

- Experience : 2 Years , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton (2 sibblings(Citizen) and Parents holding PR)

- Spouse : Education : Masters

-Experience ( 5 years)

Please I need your help and do let me know am I eligible or not.

Iram Sayed

Feb 6, 2020
I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP. I have strong ties in Alberta. pls. do let me know as I am eligible for this or not.

My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7), ( If I do IELTS again and get score not less then 6 then am I eligible or not)

- Experience : 2 Years , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton (2 sibblings(Citizen) and Parents holding PR)

- Spouse : Education : Masters

-Experience ( 5 years)

Please I need your help and do let me know am I eligible or not.
Yes, you are 100% eligible for AINP. Please create your express entry profile and express your interest in Alberta... You will get your NOI if your NOC is in demand

Iram Sayed

Feb 6, 2020
have you strong ties in Alberta
CRS score?
IELTS score pls.
No Boss, I don't have strong ties, my iets score was clb 9 and crs score is 435
NOC is 1242 Legal Administrative Assistant

Mys sister's ielts score is clb 7 and her crs score is 362 and NOC is 2282- user support technician

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
No Boss, I don't have strong ties, my iets score was clb 9 and crs score is 435
NOC is 1242 Legal Administrative Assistant

Mys sister's ielts score is clb 7 and her crs score is 362 and NOC is 2282- user support technician
My NOC is similar but your CRS score is better than mine.

I would suggest you try Saskatchewan PNP.

Reactions: Iram Sayed

gnangia89

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
HEY, GUYS, I GOT THE NOMINATION YESTERDAY ON 16MAR2020

TIMELINE:
EE PROFILE CREATION: SEP19
NOC CODE: 1221
LMIA: 14JAN2020
BEFORE LMIA CRS:375(P.S MY BROTHER IS A CANADIAN CITIZEN)
AFTER LMIA CRS:425 (I GOT NOI ON THIS CRS)
NOI 22JAN2020
CHECKLIST: 22JAN2020
DOCUMENTS COURIERED: 5FEB2020
DOCUMENTS DELIVERED: 6FEB(SINCE I WAS HERE IN CANADA ON VISIT, IT REACHED QUICKLY)
FILE NUMBER 18FEB2020
NOMINATION AINP RECEIVED 16MAR2020

ON 5MAR2020 MY FILE WAS REJECTED FROM AINP STATING I DONT QUALIFY BUT I REVERTED SINCE THEY MISSED OUT TO CHECK MY CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT OFFER DETAILS. CANADIAN EMPLOYER REVERTED ON 9MAR2020 AND ON SAME DAY MY INDIAN EMPLOYER WAS CONTACTED BUT INDIAN EMPLOYER COULDNT REVERT THUS THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER SENT A NOTIFICATION TO ME ON 12MAR2020 SINCE THERE WASNT A RESPONSE I GUESS I WAS LUCKY TO GET NOTIFIED. I DID ADVISE MY INDIAN EMPLOYER ON THURSDAY HE SAID WILL REVERT ON FRIDAY 13MAR2020 BUT HE COULDNT VERIFY THE DETAILS WITH HR THUS HE DELAYED IN RESPONDING AND I REPORTED TO HR BUT I FAILED AT THE END AFTER CHASING MY INDIAN EMPLOYER BY REQUESTING TO RESPOND THE EMAIL HE DID IT ON MONDAY AND ON SAME DAY I.E I RECEIVED THE NOMINATION FROM IRCC TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE THE LETTER OF NOMINATION. AND AFTER2 HOUR MY IMMIGRATION OFFICER SENT AN EMAIL: ONE WITH PASSWORD ANOTHER WITH THE LETTER OF NOMINATION.

Canadaimmi07

Apr 22, 2020
Dear All,
Alberta has been stopped Alberta Express Entry PNP for outland applicants for next 2 months. It is officially announced yesterday by Alberta. And moreover, they have also kept hold on new and current applications for next 60 days from the date of mailing or assessment by ANIP Officer. Those who are inside Canada only eligible for this PNP.
Kindly note this is Temporarily hold on Alberta PNP for next 60 days.
Ping me if you have any other queries.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Dear All,
Alberta has been stopped Alberta Express Entry PNP for outland applicants for next 2 months. It is officially announced yesterday by Alberta. And moreover, they have also kept hold on new and current applications for next 60 days from the date of mailing or assessment by ANIP Officer. Those who are inside Canada only eligible for this PNP.
Kindly note this is Temporarily hold on Alberta PNP for next 60 days.
Ping me if you have any other queries.
Please share official link for this news.