Also I am interested in AINP
How do I apply for AINP EOI

Thanks
Hello

I wanted to know if we can apply more than 1 province as I applied to SINP EE
Also I am interested in AINP
How do I apply for AINP EOI

Thanks
You don't need to make any explicit application for AINP. Alberta selects candidates from the express entry pool. However at the time of filing ee profile, you need to ensure that you select 'Alberta' or 'all provinces and territories'

Ameenee

Jul 5, 2018
Please what is your take on creating a new GCkey account or creating just a new EE profile for Alberta nomination

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I have a few questions and hope someone can help me.

1) Does it make any difference I you select "Alberta" against "All provinces"? Will I have more chances to be nominated by Alberta if I only select Alberta?

2) Are there any specific NOCs they select or NOCs that cannot be selected. I am a Lawyer and my NOC is 4112

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Iram Sayed

Iram Sayed

Feb 6, 2020
I have a few questions and hope someone can help me.

1) Does it make any difference I you select "Alberta" against "All provinces"? Will I have more chances to be nominated by Alberta if I only select Alberta?

2) Are there any specific NOCs they select or NOCs that cannot be selected. I am a Lawyer and my NOC is 4112

Thank you in advance.
Hi,

You select both "Alberta" and "All province & territories"... This is what I have done... According to the short term occupation forecast 2019 - 2021, NOC 4112 falls under medium demand

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Hi,

You select both "Alberta" and "All province & territories"... This is what I have done... According to the short term occupation forecast 2019 - 2021, NOC 4112 falls under medium demand
Thanks for the info. I had EE Profile for the past year, but selected only "All Provinces" with CRS Score of 358. My profile will expire in the next 2 months.

So, will retake my IELTS sometime this year and submit a new profile where will select Alberta and hope I will be nominated.

Iram Sayed

Feb 6, 2020
Thanks for the info. I had EE Profile for the past year, but selected only "All Provinces" with CRS Score of 358. My profile will expire in the next 2 months.

So, will retake my IELTS sometime this year and submit a new profile where will select Alberta and hope I will be nominated.
Yes, all the best Mustafa

poutchou

Feb 17, 2020
However, Alberta has still not updated its site concerning to the letters of interest issued in February ...

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello,

I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP. I have strong ties in Alberta. pls. do let me know as I am eligible for this or not.

My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7), ( If I do IELTS again and get score not less then 6 then am I eligible or not)

- Experience : 2 Years , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton (2 sibblings(Citizen) and Parents holding PR)

- Spouse : Education : Masters

-Experience ( 5 years)

Please I need your help and do let me know am I eligible or not.