+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

alberta - INP FAMILY STREAM

airishpal

Jan 18, 2009
HELLO EVERYBODY
i have applied under ainp family stream in august and got my file no. on 15th oct. could anyone of u please tell me how long more i would have to wait for nomination. Thanks and congrats to those who got approvels.

suresh_aghara

Jul 10, 2009
AINP FAMILY STREAM

Dear Friends ...

I have applied on 15th Dec 2008 to Alberta for PNP program under family stream and I have received
file no on 04th Aug 2009 ,so any one could pls tell me that after the file no how much time take. And they will
consider as 12th months catagory or 36th month category. ( as they have updated in site those who have applied
after 1st January 2009 for tht it will take 36 month for clearance.)

let me suggest.

thanks a lot...

Suresh Aghara.

suresh_aghara

Jul 10, 2009
Re: AINP FAMILY STREAM

suresh_aghara said:
Dear Friends ...

I have applied on 15th Dec 2008 to Alberta for PNP program under family stream and I have received
file no on 04th Aug 2009 ,so any one could pls tell me that after the file no how much time take. And they will
consider as 12th months catagory or 36th month category. ( as they have updated in site those who have applied

let me suggest.

thanks a lot...

Suresh Aghara.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
hayerk said:
i applied too on 26th of december'08 but no file number as of now :(.
it seems that ainp is sending the file number after 8 months from the date of application you should expect anytime now.

keep us updated please.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Your Lock-in-date is application receipt date at AINP office

hayerk

May 8, 2009
well the applicants from january batch have started to receive their file numbers. this is of concern to me being a december applicant . nevertheless i've mailed my contact asking him to clarify the matter with his lawyer friend.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Thank you Hayerk for providing the above link. It will be very helpful for those specifically looking for help/information on ainp family stream in particular.

hayerk

May 8, 2009
the ainp reply to the enquiry......

Due to current application volumes, it may take at least 8 months before the Sponsor is notified whether or not the application has been accepted for processing

If it has been more than nine months since you applied to AINP you need to provide the following information:

Sponsor's Name, Date of Birth and Address
Applicant's Name, Date of Birth
Application Date

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
dear Hayerk

please keep us updated with regard to the time line for ainp nomination the provide to you as and when you (your sponsor) gets any communication from them. thanks

suresh_aghara

Jul 10, 2009
Re: AINP FAMILY STREAM

Hello,

I have received letter from AINP that they will start third party inquiry within 15 days.so anyone know how much time taking after that to receive Nomination ?

Regards
Suresh Aghara.

suresh_aghara said:
Dear Friends ...

let me suggest.

thanks a lot...

Suresh Aghara.

preed007

Jan 29, 2011
Hiiiiii frnds
I apply through pnp family stream alberta on aug 2010 & got file no on 15 jan 2011 wht is the next step & how much time they take???
Thanks for reply
Preet dhaliwal