AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
I am August 2018 and still waiting, MP office in Yellowknife is of no help and according to the IRCC call centre every time you order GCMS notes the process stops and they focus on getting the notes ready for you, so at this point and if that is how it works I'd rather not order anything. If you contact them via the web form they answer with a generic message about how Covid19 is affecting the processing times! I find it disrespectful and laughable since 2018 applications should have been completed before the pandemic!
I guess there is nothing else to do but to keep waiting... I am tired of hearing that already

Reactions: Needtogeahead

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I am August 2018 and still waiting, MP office in Yellowknife is of no help and according to the IRCC call centre every time you order GCMS notes the process stops and they focus on getting the notes ready for you, so at this point and if that is how it works I'd rather not order anything. If you contact them via the web form they answer with a generic message about how Covid19 is affecting the processing times! I find it disrespectful and laughable since 2018 applications should have been completed before the pandemic!
I guess there is nothing else to do but to keep waiting... I am tired of hearing that already
It is true, we did our application on our own, because we know exactly what to do, therefore we don't have a MP office to request a note for us, but everything was done correctly. I also know that the more you call or email them, it will delay your processing time, therefore since i applied from 2018, i used the online web for update, but the last update was from July 2019, so i called to see what was happening February 2020, i was told that everything looks ok and my application is still in process. Nothing since

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
It is true, we did our application on our own, because we know exactly what to do, therefore we don't have a MP office to request a note for us, but everything was done correctly. I also know that the more you call or email them, it will delay your processing time, therefore since i applied from 2018, i used the online web for update, but the last update was from July 2019, so i called to see what was happening February 2020, i was told that everything looks ok and my application is still in process. Nothing since
It seems as some MP (Member of Parliament) communicate directly with ircc via phone call or email and alot of people has had some movement after that. The MP would not and should not ask for any form of payment but they can get more information than the average fellow, I don't believe anybody needs their MP to request notes. Lets keep our hopes and spirits as high as possible :)

Last edited:

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
It seems as some MP (Member of Parliament) communicate directly with ircc via phone calm or email and alot of people has had some movement after that. The MP would not and should not ask for any form of payment but they can get more information than the average fellow, I don't believe anybody needs their MP to request notes. Lets keep our hopes and spirits as high as possible :)
Ok, thanks for this information, i am going to try and see if i could get in touch with my MP, but i am not even sure if i want to do so, because it might delay the processing time. Lol let us hope for the best result this year.

Reactions: ConfusedJ

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
I am mar
Ok, thanks for this information, i am going to try and see if i could get in touch with my MP, but i am not even sure if i want to do so, because it might delay the processing time. Lol let us hope for the best result this year.
I used the help of mp and it make move things Every time he send update request/call . Ordering notes wont delay your delay your application . ( Ircc confirm it on twitter and i order my notes after 24 months and things move before and after. ) ordering your note may be very helpfull to know where they are at or if something is wrong/missing. Everyboy order there note a lot of time on the process and it did not delay

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I am mar

I used the help of mp and it make move things Every time he send update request/call . Ordering notes wont delay your delay your application . ( Ircc confirm it on twitter and i order my notes after 24 months and things move before and after. ) ordering your note may be very helpfull to know where they are at or if something is wrong/missing. Everyboy order there note a lot of time on the process and it did not delay
Ok, thank you very much, i will definitely do this.