+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigration - Through PNP

Somi100

Apr 25, 2019
Hi,

Greetings!

I received an expression on interest from Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program on March 28th, 2019.

Requirement- I had to submit AINP expression of interest package to be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the AINP email requesting submission of an expression of interest package.

Issue-
1. Due to time required to get reference letters from all employers, a lot of time got wasted. By the end of it, I submitted all documents but lost out on a day.
2. My concern is that my consultant could not courier this on time due to some unforeseen issues (election holidays etc) They couriered on 22 evening and on Fedex the expected time of delivery is Monday, 29 April.

Question- 28th being a Sunday. my package would reach them on 29th April- monday (one day later than dealine of 30 days). Would this lead to rejection?
Is there anything i could do about this, like informing them about the delay?

Looking forward to support and responses from the group.

Thanks in advance,

GK18

Jun 25, 2018
Well i do not think this would be an issue, as per the email from Alberta it shall be "postmarked within 30 days of receiving the AINP email requesting submission of an expression of interest package" this means that you should handover the document to the postal service / courier service within 30 days of receiving the email from Alberta.

Did you receive the file number or you checked with the Alberta Immigration.