+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Mike,

Thank you for the link. I sent the e-mail. I do not expect anything out of it, but still I went ahead and did it. The worst we could do in this situation is "not do anything"

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Folks,
don't worry too much..
AINP is still issuing file number...
that means they are processing...
wait till the end on July

yo

agrisiva

Nov 8, 2008
Colorado & Illinois State PCC

Hi folks,
Any experience with state PCC of Colorado & Illinois. I am a bit confused as they both have fingerprint and non-fingerprint (name search) options. Don't know if a non-fingerprint search is just enough for CIC. Any ideas?

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
To all members who have applied to CIC and interested in sharing there processing times, Please follow the instructions.

1. Click the Link(http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System) to get on to SRS - U.S.Visa Holder tracking system
2. To enter your processing times click on the "Click here" hyperlink under "CIC Process Tracking" section below of the page
3. To view the updated list click on "CIC time line tracker" or "CIC Process Tracking" hyperlinks

Everytime you have updated info to be shared please repeat the step two.

I hope this will be helpful to the forum members

YOU CAN START FILLING.....

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
To mumbaimerijan, Tapak,ingegarcia, rascojenkins, ainpdude, bendjoe, Harry2500, jetu, akk, honey11111, Jay007, yrinaldy, kishankanhaiya, Chow, rk, Rocking vibes, KrisR, nomad_musafir, optimusprime

Could you all please update your timelines through below instructions

1. Click the Link(http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System) to get on to SRS - U.S.Visa Holder tracking system
2. To enter your processing times click on the "Click here" hyperlink under "CIC Process Tracking" section below of the page
3. To view the updated list click on "CIC time line tracker" or "CIC Process Tracking" hyperlinks

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
vsrao said:
To mumbaimerijan, Tapak,ingegarcia, rascojenkins, ainpdude, bendjoe, Harry2500, jetu, akk, honey11111, Jay007, yrinaldy, kishankanhaiya, Chow, rk, Rocking vibes, KrisR, nomad_musafir, optimusprime

This is really a great effort. Great work VSRAO. This will help beyond PRR in finding accommodation, job search and may be new collective business ideas ... Probably, once we get PRR we can have a google group to share our experiences and stay connected.

harip

Mar 16, 2009
vsrao said:

great job.I just updated my timeline.

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Hello Seniors,

I have to some questions regarding CIC
Do we need to send original Birth certificates or copy.
How much time does FBI Takes in giving letter.
Do we need to send Police clearance Certificate for CIC
& Last
Proof of settlement?

Please reply me .....Thanks

xprsurslf

Mar 19, 2009
AlbertaCitizen said:
Harry2500 said:
Need Help

I send my State PCC and landing fee with out there request couple of weeks ago.
Now CIC requested for State PCC also they crossed medicals in there request latter while I submitted medicals couple of months ago

Did any one face this problem if not what should I do
Also if any one of you contacted CIC directly please mention there number in your repply that I can contact them as soon as possible

Regards
Sometimes Medical requests are not considered as accurate one so go to Doctor (DMP) and show him and see what he says?. It is exactly like when FBI returns finger print car because of improper fingerprints. Or may be they crossed Medicals which means they have recieved Medicals. Mostly letter proformas are printed in CIC. Best is to email them with scanned copy of letter as an attachment and ask that what the hell is that crossmark ?
I have the same issue. Medicals were sent but there is a big check mark on it. Don't know why??? I think it means they were already provided because the cross is not on the side rather on the whole line (my assumption). Also for the requested information there is a tick mark like nike swoosh symbol on the left and not a big X. I didn't send the landing fee yet but the state PCCs were sent and I got a letter with a check mark saying for Missouri I needed NO record or good behavior letter. It was my understanding that the state PCC with NO RECORD (finger print card) was all that was required. Looking at the check list that CIC sent me it seems that PCC and No Record letter are two different things even though some of the states sent them as one. I have emailed the copy to CIC and will see how it goes. I know I sent the originals earlier. Chances are they might have missed it among all the other finger printing cards. Fingers crossed... will see how it goes....

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks vsrao... I tried to access the website from office... but it is blocked by the proxy... I'll need to do that tonight...

vsrao said:

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
ingegarcia said:
Thanks vsrao... I tried to access the website from office... but it is blocked by the proxy... I'll need to do that tonight...

vsrao said:

Try this https://docs.google.com/View?id=df3fvt86_5hm7htfgb i have suffixed "S" to HTTP