ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
The webinar was on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 from 7 PM to 8 PM EST..

BTW just in case you do not know it, the presentation is also available in the Alberta website. On the right frame you'll find "View our recorded webcast on Living and Working in Alberta, Canada. Click here to view the presentation"

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

I hope it helps...

sdesh005 said:
Flori said:
This is the link to a presentation from the Alberta goverment related to the AINP.
Maybe most of all you guy have already watched, but for those one who hasnt, its quite interesting.

http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=lobby.jsp&eventid=128638&sessionid=1&key=16A4E5DA2854D37C20B13674CF24BBE5&eventuserid=21361414
Can someone please confirm what date was this presentation originally from. I would like to know this information in it is current as of when?!

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Hi
I am in the process of collecting info for Police certificate for India,US and Oman.
Can smeone elaborate on the proces for each country.
Since I am in the US can i approach the consulates for the certificates.
Also for the US what should I do?

Thanks
Alan

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Friends Do we need to have H1B only up to the time PNP nomination is approved? I am thinking of going to f1 and finish my studies while I am going through the CIC process. Please help.

razbeen

Nov 18, 2008
i think u have to be on h1 till the final decision is made.......also u can finish ur studies while on h1 , rather when on h1 u dont have to pay international student fees, only what the in-state resident would.....just a thought
dipen said:
Friends Do we need to have H1B only up to the time PNP nomination is approved? I am thinking of going to f1 and finish my studies while I am going through the CIC process. Please help.

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
Why did you get through Consulate....isn't it possible to get it through any of your relatives help from your home country (say in India)...

or it should be through the consultate......I am planning to get it from City Local Police Station in India through the help of my relative or parents stayin gin india.

Tapak said:
What a week! Full of action. Few days ago, I got police clearance from my home country (Requested through Consulate) and AINP Approval package arrived yesterday.
I am all set to apply early next week.

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
I will be highly thankful to you if you can please let us know the complete procedure to get this way ....

In my case, my home town is X but i got my passport from Y location. That is what bothering me.
For me to get PCC from city X is easies than City Y.

What all documents you had submitted to get PCC.

Thanks in Advance,.

toledoresident said:
Those who are seeking PCC from India, Here is the example how I obtained it from India within short time.

I sent a letter to my local police department authorizing my father to receive letter on my behalf, within a week he received PCC.

Other way around is apply through Chicago or NY Indian consulate but it takes more than month, above suggestion to make the process faster.

sdesh005

Star Member
Feb 20, 2009
ingegarcia said:

BTW just in case you do not know it, the presentation is also available in the Alberta website. On the right frame you'll find "View our recorded webcast on Living and Working in Alberta, Canada. Click here to view the presentation"

I hope it helps...
Awesome - thanks for that info!

mythdot

Oct 29, 2008
Do we need to be on H1 till Nomination is approved or till we get the PR from CIC?
Is this criteria for new applicants only or for all?

A

Albertagoverner

mythdot said:
Do we need to be on H1 till Nomination is approved or till we get the PR from CIC?
Is this criteria for new applicants only or for all?
Till you get Nomination at least.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi
I was wondering,do we get nomination certificate or else , it will directly sended out to buffullo embassy, i got nomination accepted in jan,but it said that certificate is directly is posted to buffu;lo embassy,is this normal ?
Do we need to submit our medicals will submitting our documnets to CIC ?
Which will be the decent amount of balance ,to show as proof of funds for a married guy with no kids ?

Thanks

C

cchabert

satyac said:
Hi
I was wondering,do we get nomination certificate or else , it will directly sended out to buffullo embassy, i got nomination accepted in jan,but it said that certificate is directly is posted to buffu;lo embassy,is this normal ?
Do we need to submit our medicals will submitting our documnets to CIC ?
Which will be the decent amount of balance ,to show as proof of funds for a married guy with no kids ?

Thanks
Yes is normal is the way it is.

No you don;t need to summit your medicals right now, CIC will tell you where to go and send some forms that you need to take with the Doctor.

2 $13,486 CAD as minimun

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
I will be highly thankful to you if you can please let us know the complete procedure to get this way ....

In my case, my home town is X but i got my passport from Y location. That is what bothering me.

Thanks in Advance,.

ingegarcia said:

I hope it helps...

sdesh005 said:
Flori said:
This is the link to a presentation from the Alberta goverment related to the AINP.
Maybe most of all you guy have already watched, but for those one who hasnt, its quite interesting.

http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=lobby.jsp&eventid=128638&sessionid=1&key=16A4E5DA2854D37C20B13674CF24BBE5&eventuserid=21361414
Can someone please confirm what date was this presentation originally from. I would like to know this information in it is current as of when?!

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasi2000 said:

Thanks in Advance,.
Just apply for PCC to your country Consulate in USA. Consulate will be applicable based on your region in USA. e.g. I am Indian Citizen living in Texas, had to apply for PCC at Indian Consulate, Houston.

They will take care of your PCC, no matter which city you lived in your home country and where you got your passport issued from.

I hope this helps.

Taps

Hong12

Feb 25, 2009
I am putting together the application to Alberta under AINP since I will be in US on H1B visa starting March, 09. I saw that they require the reference letters from all my employers. Could anybody please help me with the reference letter format since I have no idea what has to be in the letter? Please advise if I also need to get the reference letter from my US employer that will start in March, 09. Also, I saw that CIC requires the State Clearance for all the places we stay more than 6 months. Please advise if this State Clearance needs to be Fingerprint Base or Name Base. Also, I wonder if I can send the application to Alberta first upon arriving US in March. 09 and send my first paystub to Alberta later on (probably March 15, 09 or March 31, 09 paystubs). Anybody please help. Thank you very much.