+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

Hiba F

Jan 4, 2021
1.) When will alberta pnp draw resume ?
i have applied for ainp in june 2019 have my sister with PR in alberta ..with CRS of 391 . My noc is 1311 .
2.) i do have my visit visa as well how should i apply to get a job offer ?
Please help ..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1.) When will alberta pnp draw resume ?
i have applied for ainp in june 2019 have my sister with PR in alberta ..with CRS of 391 . My noc is 1311 .
2.) i do have my visit visa as well how should i apply to get a job offer ?
Please help ..
1. Don’t know. Alberta is only drawing from their Alberta Opportunity Stream for those living, working and studying in the province. Many NOCs are now ineligible...so check list.
2. Visitor visa doesn’t help. You can apply for written authorization to travel but you can‘t work in Canada. To get a job offer, you need a LMIA and for Alberta, there are only a few NOCs on the exemption list.

Folaseyi

Jul 10, 2019
Hello everyone!!!

A new ray of hope in a new year. Lets all ( Alberta Opportunity Stream | Alberta Express Entry Stream ) connect together here.

Wishing you all the best. Hope the coming year brings us happiness..

happy new year...cheers:)
Hell
Do we a group

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi All,

I have following questions.
1) I have Job description on letter head from current employer ( 4 years ) however i only have Experience letter stating number of Years & Designation from previous employers (5 years) . They are not willing to favor further. so Is it OK to update profile accordingly.?

2) From last 3 month, i was depositing funds in my account and now this week of month (Jan-21) my a/c balance will meet required funds by CIC but my 6 month average balance requirement will not meet... Now the real question is, can i complete my online profile and apply very next month irrespective of 6 month average balance requirement. i a, saying this because some applicants have done this before and they were successful. They said that CIC needs to see that funds belong to you and not borrowed from others in short notice.. My IELTS will expire in December & also i want to put my case at least in QUE so when they start draws , i got chance before their allocation ends..

3) What should i OPT . AINP EE or AINP occupation in demand. And what are the differences.
Pls suggest.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I have following questions.
1) I have Job description on letter head from current employer ( 4 years ) however i only have Experience letter stating number of Years & Designation from previous employers (5 years) . They are not willing to favor further. so Is it OK to update profile accordingly.?

2) From last 3 month, i was depositing funds in my account and now this week of month (Jan-21) my a/c balance will meet required funds by CIC but my 6 month average balance requirement will not meet... Now the real question is, can i complete my online profile and apply very next month irrespective of 6 month average balance requirement. i a, saying this because some applicants have done this before and they were successful. They said that CIC needs to see that funds belong to you and not borrowed from others in short notice.. My IELTS will expire in December & also i want to put my case at least in QUE so when they start draws , i got chance before their allocation ends..

3) What should i OPT . AINP EE or AINP occupation in demand. And what are the differences.
Pls suggest.
There are only two paths - AINP EE or AINP AOS (work,live and study in Alberta). If you are in Alberta pick AOS because these are the only draws right not. If in the EE stream, see if your eligible and check if your NOC is on the exemption list because if it isn’t it decreases your chances of a nomination. For express entry, your employment letter must state your responsibilities, wage, hours worked and time worked. Funds should be ok.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility.aspx

mstra

Jul 14, 2018
Hi Naturgrl,

I m working in Alberta on Employer specific work permit with noc 6211, I applied AOS in first week of Aug & file nuber received as well, AOS currently accessing files of 25th May 2020 and My WP will expire in June2021, anyhow I m expecting my result before it expire,

Can u please guide what will have options in case if AOS result get delay :
1. Do I need new lmia from current employer to renew WP ?
2.if I need lmia then Employer can get noc 6211 lmia aproval bcz of covid ?
3. If LMIA approved and WP application in process then still my AOS application valid ?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl,

I m working in Alberta on Employer specific work permit with noc 6211, I applied AOS in first week of Aug & file nuber received as well, AOS currently accessing files of 25th May 2020 and My WP will expire in June2021, anyhow I m expecting my result before it expire,

Can u please guide what will have options in case if AOS result get delay :
1. Do I need new lmia from current employer to renew WP ?
2.if I need lmia then Employer can get noc 6211 lmia aproval bcz of covid ?
3. If LMIA approved and WP application in process then still my AOS application valid ?
If your work permit expires without an invitation then you need a LMIA. You will need to check their LMIA NOC list to see if your NOC is exempt. If it is exempt, you can apply for a new LMIA and WP. If you don’t have a valid permit, you are not eligible for AOS.

Reactions: mstra

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hoping that AB will send NOIs very soon. As per history, they sent NOIs for AINP EE in 2nd week of January 2019 & 2020.

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
There are only two paths - AINP EE or AINP AOS (work,live and study in Alberta). If you are in Alberta pick AOS because these are the only draws right not. If in the EE stream, see if your eligible and check if your NOC is on the exemption list because if it isn’t it decreases your chances of a nomination. For express entry, your employment letter must state your responsibilities, wage, hours worked and time worked. Funds should be ok.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility.aspx
Thanks for the reply.
One point is still not clear to me. For a POF, the average balance of 6 month should be CAD 24100 approx for 4 persons. My time will waste if i go for that 6 month avg balance factor. This week my account reached above to required Balance at CAD 25000. what, if i apply jest next month as my balance will be CAD 25000 but Avg balance will be lower. i think think this issue will not affect my case. So what you and other think about it....

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
If my wife is on SOWP in Canada, can she qualify for AINP? We intend to reside in BC as I will be on study permit and will be studying there.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If my wife is on SOWP in Canada, can she qualify for AINP? We intend to reside in BC as I will be on study permit and will be studying there.
If you aren’t living in Alberta then you wouldn’t qualify if you live in BC...two different provinces.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
If you aren’t living in Alberta then you wouldn’t qualify if you live in BC...two different provinces.
Thanks. Got it. I was hoping they would consider our file as an inland applicant since they are not currently issuing NOI's to outland applicants.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
Hello Fellow Applicants,

I am a permanent resident in Canada since 2017 (In AB since 2019). My brother is in the process of creating an express entry profile. Does anyone know - whether any outland applicant with a sibling residing in AB, received a NOI from Alberta after the Alberta - PNP program resumed.

His Details :-

IELTS : 6.5
CRS : 355
NOC : 2132
Work Exp. : 3 years (As HVAC + MEP certification & commissioning supervisor - Middle East)
Education : Diploma in Automobile Engineering + BTech Mechanical Engineering.
Married, No kids.

Thank you
Ryan