+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

subbu@llb

Sep 19, 2020
HI all
I am from India and I am creating profile on IRCC Express Entry for Alberta province. Do I need to select only Alberta for this or can I select other provinces also? In fact, my NOC 5123 has good opportunities in BC and Ontario. But I am not able to apply directly to them as they are asking for job offer. So Alberta is the only choice. But recently a consultant told me that I can choose BC and Ontario provinces also in EE profile so that they can select from Express Entry pool sometimes. Is it true? Shall I select Alberta, BC and Ontario as my provinces. Can Alberta consider my EE profile in such case?
Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI all
I am from India and I am creating profile on IRCC Express Entry for Alberta province. Do I need to select only Alberta for this or can I select other provinces also? In fact, my NOC 5123 has good opportunities in BC and Ontario. But I am not able to apply directly to them as they are asking for job offer. So Alberta is the only choice. But recently a consultant told me that I can choose BC and Ontario provinces also in EE profile so that they can select from Express Entry pool sometimes. Is it true? Shall I select Alberta, BC and Ontario as my provinces. Can Alberta consider my EE profile in such case?
Thanks in advance
You can select all provinces.

Dimaka90

Apr 11, 2021
Hello! I created EE profile on March 4, selected Alberta as preferred province for immigration. Got 395 CRS and eligible for FSW. Are there any chances to get a NOI if I have a work permit in Ablerta in NOC B 8252? I've been working here for 5 months

Nik1016

Mar 30, 2020
I have created EE profile on 7th march 2021 with CRS 424 and NOC 2212 also have alberta education 2 years and 1 year work experience in alberta and continuing , was wondering why Alberta is not sending NOI , all draws happened after 7th match are below my CRS score.

If anyone can answer .

Jahcq

Apr 12, 2021
I received the AINP notification on March 26,sent the acceptance letter in 1 April.since then nothing happened.May I know does that mean my application will be rejected?
Does anyone here have same situation?
What should I do next

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
I received the AINP notification on March 26,sent the acceptance letter in 1 April.since then nothing happened.May I know does that mean my application will be rejected?
Does anyone here have same situation?
What should I do next
You have to create AINP portal account and upload documents

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
But I did not receive any things. It’s so weird even I sent letter asking them what should I do next. Still no responses
Those are all automated responce emails... Probably you didn`t confirm acceptance of NOI properly.... Go back to NOI email and read it once again

Jahcq

Apr 12, 2021
Yes I received automatic confirmation letter immediately but I do not receive with explanation of next steps and link to MyAlberta Digital ID