+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Please do let me confirm , my score is 379 and my brother in law and mother in law residing in Alberta.

My query is that my Spouse has not given IELTS so can I create profile on EE?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please do let me confirm , my score is 379 and my brother in law and mother in law residing in Alberta.

My query is that my Spouse has not given IELTS so can I create profile on EE?
You can create a profile without your spouse’s IELTS. However then your brother and mother in law are not considered your family as per eligibility rules so don’t increase your chances.

Reactions: RyanGiggs011

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
You can create a profile without your spouse’s IELTS. However then your brother and mother in law are not considered your family as per eligibility rules so don’t increase your chances.
This is mentioned on CIC website.

This relative must be a:
  • parent
  • grandparent
  • child
  • grandchild
  • your or your spouse’s sibling (child of your or your spouse’s parent)
  • your or your spouse’s aunt or uncle (by blood or marriage)
  • your or your spouse’s niece or nephew (grandchild of your or your spouse’s parent)
Secondly, following categories are mentioned on EE profile while I am creating. Please do let me know which one I have to select as my brother in law, sister in law and mother in law residing in Alberta since 15 years.

- Aunt/Uncle
- Daughter/Son
- Grand Daughter/Grand Son
- Grand Mother/ Grand Father
- Mother/ Father
- Neice/Nephew
- Sister/ Brother
- Spouse/ Partner

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is mentioned on CIC website.

This relative must be a:
  • parent
  • grandparent
  • child
  • grandchild
  • your or your spouse’s sibling (child of your or your spouse’s parent)
  • your or your spouse’s aunt or uncle (by blood or marriage)
  • your or your spouse’s niece or nephew (grandchild of your or your spouse’s parent)
Secondly, following categories are mentioned on EE profile while I am creating. Please do let me know which one I have to select as my brother in law, sister in law and mother in law residing in Alberta since 15 years.

- Aunt/Uncle
- Daughter/Son
- Grand Daughter/Grand Son
- Grand Mother/ Grand Father
- Mother/ Father
- Neice/Nephew
- Sister/ Brother
- Spouse/ Partner
Is your wife listed as accompanying, meaning she has completed her IELTS and ECAs? If not, you don’t select anything.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Is your wife listed as accompanying, meaning she has completed her IELTS and ECAs? If not, you don’t select anything.
Yes, she is accompanying me. She has not completed her IELSTS Exam but ECA has done Equivalent to Bachelor.
As you know if she will accompanying me than I can select brother/sister categoy bcoz her real brother/stsre lives in ALberta not mine. Please guide.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, she is accompanying me. She has not completed her IELSTS Exam but ECA has done Equivalent to Bachelor.
As you know if she will accompanying me than I can select brother/sister categoy bcoz her real brother/stsre lives in ALberta not mine. Please guide.
She is not accompanying you until she has completed her IELTS. When that is completed and she is added to the application as accompanying then you can count the points.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
She is not accompanying you until she has completed her IELTS. When that is completed and she is added to the application as accompanying then you can count the points.
Is it mandatory? Can I submit EE profile without her IELTS bcoz I do not need her IELTS points. My score is 380.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is it mandatory? Can I submit EE profile without her IELTS bcoz I do not need her IELTS points. My score is 380.
You can submit your EE but can’t include the CRS points for family ties (or AINP) without her as accompanying (IELTS and ECAs). 380 will not get you an invitation. Your decision.