+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream (Outside Canada)

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
congratulations. Can you please tell me in how many days did your profile get picked up after updating the job offer criteria in express entry
Yeah sure. It was picked in 77 days and received nomination certificate in 99 calendar days from the date of file submission. It took 14 business days to issue the certificate from the date when my employer replied them.

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Finally! Congratulation, start getting your Upfront documentation POF, Medical and PCC ready or book appointment. Hope we both get invitation on 17th August round :)
Yeah. My certificate was issued on 11 August 2022. I have booked my medical appointment for 23rd of August. Police report is being issued today and other documents are ready. When will i get an instruction for bio-metrics actually?

Reactions: Taran D

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Yeah. My certificate was issued on 11 August 2022. I have booked my medical appointment for 23rd of August. Police report is being issued today and other documents are ready. When will i get an instruction for bio-metrics actually?
I think you will get a BIL(Biometrics instruction letter) in your application inbox once you lodge your application for PR. From where you got your PCC done? Passport office? or somewhere else?

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Yeah sure. It was picked in 77 days and received nomination certificate in 99 calendar days from the date of file submission. It took 14 business days to issue the certificate from the date when my employer replied them.
Was it tech pathway

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
I think you will get a BIL(Biometrics instruction letter) in your application inbox once you lodge your application for PR. From where you got your PCC done? Passport office? or somewhere else?
I am applying from Kathmandu Nepal. I applied to Police Headquarters. Additionally, do you have any idea about the timeline after lodging the PR to IRCC? Although, it is said that it can be processed within 6 months. Do they take almost 6 months or it can sometimes be finished in 3 months? Also, do they inquire to my employer too since province has already done the inquiry. Don't they (IRCC) believe in province's decision? Only, medical, police and Proof of funds are done by IRCC. If those things are okay, won't we receive a visa? Can we expect PR if everything is genuine and OK?

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I am applying from Kathmandu Nepal. I applied to Police Headquarters. Additionally, do you have any idea about the timeline after lodging the PR to IRCC? Although, it is said that it can be processed within 6 months. Do they take almost 6 months or it can sometimes be finished in 3 months? Also, do they inquire to my employer too since province has already done the inquiry. Don't they (IRCC) believe in province's decision? Only, medical, police and Proof of funds are done by IRCC. If those things are okay, won't we receive a visa? Can we expect PR if everything is genuine and OK?
Visa process can take anytime between 4 months to 2 years! There are lot of people here waiting for decision on their application from a year or two, no one can give you exact time but always be prepared for long processing time.

IRCC does inquire with your employer - Overseas one specially, the aim of your PR application is for them to check all the point you claimed in EE profile and verify supporting documents you provided. If everything you mentioned in your EE profile is well supported by documents and is genuine information, there is no reason to worry whether you'll get a PR or not.

amberkiza

Aug 25, 2022
Hello Please!!! HELP!!!!!!

I am anxious that there is no email received by my Speed Test employer even after the status changed to Information Requested after 10 days( weekdays- 8 days). The given email addresses of my past and current employer are correct. Why they are taking too long to send the inquiry? Can they make a decision without enquiring? In fact, they sent an email to the Canadian employer who offered me a job and he confirmed it. I am not in Canada. I am working outside Canada.

Please share with me from which email address they send an email to the employer. My employer has given to me his login access.
you will receive nomination. Status will show information requested. Same in my case I m waiting from 8 Th July.

Last edited: