+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream (Outside Canada)

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Still nothing. I responded to their queries on 25 July. No further development after that.
Let's try to find out the reason why is this happening. In this forum, we are three applicants who have the same problem. Why after providing information, they are not issuing certificates or asking for further information from us?

Hello guys, please help us to find out the reason. We are anxious.

Reactions: annnnu

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Hello guys, please help us to find out the reason. We are anxious.
This is probably busiest period for them, lot of tech Applications are coming and since it's accelerated program, priority is given to them. Also June/July is best time to travel in North America, and people/officer often take leave during this time.

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hmm if so, this is literally an annoying and irresponsible activity of theirs. They have no right to make other people anxious about staying on leave even after processing the application.

Additionally, does anyone know the name of the officer so that we could email him asking about our application?

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
hey have no right to make other people anxious about staying on leave even after processing the application.
Annoying yes, irresponsible? no! They have all the rights, when you submit your application you accept all those of terms and condition. They even say that AAIP can't guarantee you a nomination, even if you provided everything and that's verified. There are lots of check they go through even after your employer or you provided the information such as background check, their internal database check etc etc.

No harm checking status of application, you can try finding their general contact email from AAIP Website. There will be quite a few officers handling hundreds of application.

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Annoying yes, irresponsible? no! They have all the rights, when you submit your application you accept all those of terms and condition. They even say that AAIP can't guarantee you a nomination, even if you provided everything and that's verified. There are lots of check they go through even after your employer or you provided the information such as background check, their internal database check etc etc.

No harm checking status of application, you can try finding their general contact email from AAIP Website. There will be quite a few officers handling hundreds of application.
Yeah!!! but I have a different opinion. Yeah, we sign them with the terms and conditions however, it is also true that if they process the file, they have to make the decision. I am waiting for the decision on whether it will be on my side or not. They don't have the right to keep the file as it is in the " Information Requested" state. They either do not process the file from the beginning or make the decision. I would not have complained if they had not processed my application. But now I am complaining about the delay, my friend. Because they are making delay.
And one more thing, if they are on the vacation, the file must be proceeded by the other officers but again they don't have the right to keep the file just so... "Information Requested" for 3 weeks.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Yeah!!! but I have a different opinion. Yeah, we sign them with the terms and conditions however, it is also true that if they process the file, they have to make the decision. I am waiting for the decision on whether it will be on my side or not. They don't have the right to keep the file as it is in the " Information Requested" state. They either do not process the file from the beginning or make the decision. I would not have complained if they had not processed my application. But now I am complaining about the delay, my friend. Because they are making delay.
And one more thing, if they are on the vacation, the file must be proceeded by the other officers but again they don't have the right to keep the file just so... "Information Requested" for 3 weeks.
I totally understand what situation you’re in, I’m not arguing or anything, We waited for my partner’s tourist visa for 15 weeks, when we applied processing time was 15 days, we had to cancel our planned trip which was 3 months later the date we applied. No information requested or update on anything. Two weeks is normal timeframe for nomination these days after information provided in forum, yours have gone bit longer, maybe wait few more days and see if you get an update this week otherwise reach out to Albert via contact us forum, try get an update on your application.

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
I totally understand what situation you’re in, I’m not arguing or anything, We waited for my partner’s tourist visa for 15 weeks, when we applied processing time was 15 days, we had to cancel our planned trip which was 3 months later the date we applied. No information requested or update on anything. Two weeks is normal timeframe for nomination these days after information provided in forum, yours have gone bit longer, maybe wait few more days and see if you get an update this week otherwise reach out to Albert via contact us forum, try get an update on your application.
Hmm!! but you know, my Alberta Employer had received the email and he confirmed it too. The problem is why my hometown's (current) employer has not received the email. My status was changed on 20 July 2022 and my alberta employer replied to him on 22 July 2022. Since then, no updates. It is exactly 18 days including weekends. Sometimes I also think that they are issuing nomination at the same time for other people too. They will not contact to my current employer. Sometimes I just think, they will contact in these weekdays. But still I have a HOPE. As Andy said in The Shashank Redemption, Hope is a Good Things......................... :) :) :)

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
The problem is why my hometown's (current) employer has not received the email.
That is not a problem, sometimes they only contact either one of your employer. If they were to contact other employers, they should have done the same day they contacted your Alberta Employer. Just FYI the timeline we see here is very small number of people, if your Alberta employer replied on 22nd July then it's been only 10 business days since your Alberta Employer responded, that's pretty normal time frame. Even three weeks - 15 Business days is pretty normal. Just keep your nerves calm, If you still have issues with them not responding to you in the timeframe you think they should, here is the email address, feel free to lodge a complaint - lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca and albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca

I won't further comment on this matter, best of luck.

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hi, today received nomination.
Congratulations!!! Could you please share your timeline? Like when did you receive your NOI? 2) When did you submit your application? 3) When did your status change from submitted to information requested? and how long did your info requested remain in the portal ? Please share.

Aadi@saini

Oct 29, 2021
Noi received 22 March
File submitted 22 April
Status changed 5 July
Adr submitted 8 July
Till than long wait
Nomination received 8 Aug

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Although, I submitted my profile later than yours and the status changed accordingly on 19 July, I am so anxious. I got a job offer but I have not processed for LMIA as my Canadian employer said that no LMIA would be required. They have not emailed my hometown's employer. Seeing your timeline after information requested, they took 1 month to issue the certificate. I am expecting to receive my nomination this week or if not, by second week i may get.

Do you have any idea about my case with your experience? Also please pray for me. We would meet in Alberta very soon if we got PR in a few months.