+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream (Outside Canada)

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hello Please!!! HELP!!!!!!

I am anxious that there is no email received by my employer even after the status changed to Information Requested after 10 days( weekdays- 8 days). The given email addresses of my past and current employer are correct. Why they are taking too long to send the inquiry? Can they make a decision without enquiring? In fact, they sent an email to the Canadian employer who offered me a job and he confirmed it. I am not in Canada. I am working outside Canada.

Please share with me from which email address they send an email to the employer. My employer has given to me his login access.

Aadi@saini

Oct 29, 2021
They have information requested from Canadian employer and he confirmed it. Now you will receive nomination. Status will show information requested. Same in my case I m waiting from 8 Th July.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Please!!! HELP!!!!!!

I am anxious that there is no email received by my employer even after the status changed to Information Requested after 10 days( weekdays- 8 days). The given email addresses of my past and current employer are correct. Why they are taking too long to send the inquiry? Can they make a decision without enquiring? In fact, they sent an email to the Canadian employer who offered me a job and he confirmed it. I am not in Canada. I am working outside Canada.

Please share with me from which email address they send an email to the employer. My employer has given to me his login access.
Officer name@gov.ab.ca

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
They have information requested from Canadian employer and he confirmed it. Now you will receive nomination. Status will show information requested. Same in my case I m waiting from 8 Th July.
Did your nomination certificate get issued? Don't they (Alberta officers) send emails to my home country's employer? Additionally, if they nominated me, will my express entry points get auto-increased or should I have to update them? If it is auto-increased, I am expecting to receive ITA in the next round of invitations which is on 3 August 2022.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Did your nomination certificate get issued? Don't they (Alberta officers) send emails to my home country's employer? Additionally, if they nominated me, will my express entry points get auto-increased or should I have to update them? If it is auto-increased, I am expecting to receive ITA in the next round of invitations which is on 3 August 2022.
You will get a notification in your EE account and you need to accept the nomination there. Once accepted, your points will increase.

annnnu

Jun 27, 2022
I also replied to the requested info on 25 July, asking about the employer email and pay slips. No further enquiries sent to employer.

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
@Manavjee did you or your employer receive any further info?
Not yet, however, my representative emailed to the officer asking if there is anything missing or to be provided. I have uploaded already in the portal about my Job reference, tax clearance certificate of 3 years, 6 months payslips.