+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream nominations

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what is the likelihood of receive a nomination from Alberta? Saying the candidate have studied and worked in Alberta and has a CRS score of 390.

Anyone going through this right now?

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
I heard EE is a bit faster in processing than AOS, but at least yours is being processed, I'm hoping to get chances in EE since I don't qualify for AOS.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I heard EE is a bit faster in processing than AOS, but at least yours is being processed, I'm hoping to get chances in EE since I don't qualify for AOS.
AINP never reveal noc all anything. If you have tie in AB, you will have more chance to get NOI. BTW, My application was already approved

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
AINP never reveal noc all anything. If you have tie in AB, you will have more chance to get NOI. BTW, My application was already approved
What can be considered a "tie"? I live in AB, studied and work here, have an aunt, what else would be a "tie"? My goal is to get a NOI as soon as I enter the pool, just got my IELTS yesterday.

Btw, congratulations!!! That's excellent!! I'd love to touch base with you and ask you a few things about the process

Thanks

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
What can be considered a "tie"? I live in AB, studied and work here, have an aunt, what else would be a "tie"? My goal is to get a NOI as soon as I enter the pool, just got my IELTS yesterday.

Btw, congratulations!!! That's excellent!! I'd love to touch base with you and ask you a few things about the process

Thanks
How come do you not qualify for AOS? AINP is done for this year. It doesn’t issue nomination until Jan 2020. The processing time is vary on ur documents. Mine got nominated 10 days after received file no but my friend didn’t

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
I earned an 8 month certificate and AINP requirement is 1 year in length. Even though mine was two full time semesters plus practicum. SO I think my only option is AB express entry.

Your processing time was really fast tho..congrats!

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what is the likelihood of receive a nomination from Alberta? Saying the candidate have studied and worked in Alberta and has a CRS score of 390.

Anyone going through this right now?
Any update with your application? Did you push through Your E

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
Any update with your application? Did you push through Your E
I already created my profile for the pool on Jan 12th, haven't received an invitation yet although I have seen only one update in the AB Processing and inventory website for 2020, it was in Jan 09 (https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx). So fingers crossed. I'm preparing my application as well for AOS to see what happens, not much hope on it since I think my 8-months program doesn't qualify but I'll try.