+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream - Family Ties - AAIP - 21311

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Why not enter the EE pool and wait for NOI from Alberta based on your NOC and family connection while also working on the job offer?
Your selection will be based on your previous experience - and it doesn’t matter the industry you worked in (unlike the tech pathway).
I have the ECA, but I need an IELTS which I will be taking soon and will submit my EE profile.

Reactions: mandiebraxton

FletcherHubbard

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Hi, I have come back to this forum after a long time. I heard there are recent changes to the AAIP and there is an allocation of 25% nominations for those with family ties in Alberta. Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin Can anyone please explain to me what will be my chances if I apply, my current CRS score if 320 with siblings in Alberta. Thank you!
How can I be part of the Alberta express entry.

Last edited:

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
Hi After NOI for Alberta Express Entry System how long does it take to get ITA? Also applied for Accelerated Tech Pathway route but just realized that NOI I received and responded to was under Alberta express entry system. Not sure why.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi After NOI for Alberta Express Entry System how long does it take to get ITA? Also applied for Accelerated Tech Pathway route but just realized that NOI I received and responded to was under Alberta express entry system. Not sure why.
Whats your CRS score?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
You means received on the basis of occupation in demand and family connection?

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
@StarO I think you will get ITA when express entry draw will happen. Have you checked your express entry profile if you got 600 points added?
I believe so too! I'll keep you posted, thank you for the encouragement. I checked my profile not yet last update was Nov 9th last year. I got the NOI Nov 8th though.

Last edited:
Reactions: aspirant256

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Can you clarify whether you have already received nomination from Alberta? If you are at the NOI stage, then you have to go through the process with Alberta first, get nominated and then 600 points added to your EE profile.

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
Can you clarify whether you have already received nomination from Alberta? If you are at the NOI stage, then you have to go through the process with Alberta first, get nominated and then 600 points added to your EE profile.
Yes. I've emailed them.

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
hi guys, please is alberta still giving 600 point base on siblings or family connection draw. i have applied to express entry and i picked alberta too, please what is next, as i have a sister in alberta and my job meet the Noc required thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
hi guys, please is alberta still giving 600 point base on siblings or family connection draw. i have applied to express entry and i picked alberta too, please what is next, as i have a sister in alberta and my job meet the Noc required thanks
Which category?
The AINP is on pause till now.....