+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP timeline in 2019

KRIS120486

Sep 10, 2019
Congrats everyone on receiving NOI

I just have a question what documents does Alberta require after they send NOI also

Can u help me out when u received NOI from Alberta regarding the documents.
What documents do they need like, I am an outlander.
Do they require proof of funds.
Also do they require pay statements. Actually here in India my employer doesn't have any pay statements so a bit confused.

Plz do guide.
- Proof of Education: Diploma/s (Copy), ECA - WES/IQAS (Original - Scan before submitting as this will need to be uploaded in PR application after receiving ITA)
- Language Proficiency (IELTS) - Copy
- Proof of Employment (Reference letters from companies you worked with mentioning start and end of employment, position held, jobs and responsibilities, hours worked in a week, salary) - Copy
- Passport copy
- Filled Forms
*** they will send you a checklist on the documents to submit once you accept the NOI

*proof of funds will only be asked when you already have received the ITA

Reactions: JustyEmems

sarazahidd

Oct 24, 2019
EE profile creation: 20/07/19
CRS: 422
NOC: 1221
NOI received: 28/08/19
NOI answer: 30/08/19
Checklist received: 02/09/19
Documents reached: 13/09/19
File number received: 18/10/19
Nomination received: 23/10/19
ITA: Waiting... expecting on 29/10/19

I am waiting for my file number, my documents reaches there on 24th

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
EE profile creation: 20/07/19
CRS: 422
NOC: 1221
NOI received: 28/08/19
NOI answer: 30/08/19
Checklist received: 02/09/19
Documents reached: 13/09/19
File number received: 18/10/19
Nomination received: 23/10/19
ITA: Waiting... expecting on 29/10/19
Good day, pls I would like to know the next process after receiving your file number and before receiving your nomination. Pls were u or ur employer called or sent an email ?

luv1994

Oct 15, 2019
I have a question : If I want to consider other states as well. I want to tick British Columbia in Express entry profile.
Will ticking that affect my already received NOI from Alberta?

KRIS120486

Sep 10, 2019
Good day, pls I would like to know the next process after receiving your file number and before receiving your nomination. Pls were u or ur employer called or sent an email ?
hi there. After receiving the file number, you will have to wait for the decision whether you are nominated by the province or not.

if you are nominated, you have to accept the nomination or reject it. If you accept the nomination, 600 will be added from your current CRS. After that, you can wait for the next draw as you would be likely invited to apply for PR application.

However, upon waiting, you should get all necessary documents which take time to process like Police Clearance, etc.

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
I am new to AINP can someone write step by step procedure so it is easier for ppl.lile me to understand.
I am confused about whether we have to send the duly filled documents from the AIMP website to the mebtioned address first or whether we have to create our profile in EE first?

1. In senatio.one : we make EE profile first and send the mentioned forms and necesaary documents listed in the website to the listed address after they approve us to.send.
2. In scenario two : we send the documents and forms first to.the.listed address and then after approval.we create EE profile cause they have a question in 67 points area that whether u have nomination from any province so once we get nomination from Alberta we can tick that section.

I know this is very basic q for all.of u but i.am.confused so.need ur advice

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
The steps basically are:
1.First you need to create EE profile (choosing AB as a province you want to emigrate to).
2. AINP will send you notice of invitation based on their own selection criteria for EE which you can find here:
https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2
3. Accept the the NOI and they send you documents to complete plus supporting documents
4. Send them the documents
5. If they are satisfied you get nomination and 600 extra points are added to your EE score
6. CIC conducts a draw and sends you ITA
7. You accept ITA and submit your application for PR

Note that you need to be invited in order to apply to AINP. You can’t send them any document without their NOI.

We are all waiting for that NOI

Reactions: MABZ and Smeesha

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
The steps basically are:
1.First you need to create EE profile (choosing AB as a province you want to emigrate to).
2. AINP will send you notice of invitation based on their own selection criteria for EE which you can find here:
https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2
3. Accept the the NOI and they send you documents to complete plus supporting documents
4. Send them the documents
5. If they are satisfied you get nomination and 600 extra points are added to your EE score
6. CIC conducts a draw and sends you ITA
7. You accept ITA and submit your application for PR

Note that you need to be invited in order to apply to AINP. You can’t send them any document without their NOI.

We are all waiting for that NOI
Appreciate your reply. Thanks

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Please can anyone help me with information as regards to proof of fund. I just got my ITA and I will like to know the necessary documents that I need to get for my POF because my fund was given to my by my dad and it’s not up to six month. Also, I have a one month investment certificate of this fund which will be due in a weeks time. Pls how do I go about this?

sarazahidd

Oct 24, 2019
I got my file number yesterday, what is the next step? Would I receive a call, concerning the call that I would receive, is there any certain time for it, or are we contacted before to set up the time?
Apart from that what documents would they ask for?