+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP recent Covid-19 Changes for Outland Applicants

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
All candidates who are being affected by these changes, please share your status and ideas here.

I applied on 3rd of April 2020 and got file number on 8th of April 2020. Was waiting for nomination and suddenly this happened :( let's discuss all who are being affected by these changes.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
All candidates who are being affected by these changes, please share your status and ideas here.

I applied on 3rd of April 2020 and got file number on 8th of April 2020. Was waiting for nomination and suddenly this happened :( let's discuss all who are being affected by these changes.
I got an NOI on the day the HOLD came into effect for candidates outside Canada - 29 April 2020. I sent in my paperwork and received a file number on 15 May. However, I have not had anything after so I'm not sure how this will play out.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I got an NOI on the day the HOLD came into effect for candidates outside Canada - 29 April 2020. I sent in my paperwork and received a file number on 15 May. However, I have not had anything after so I'm not sure how this will play out.
You are an outlander? Got file number, same case as of me, can we connect on some quick source to shares news, ideas, tips as we are on same boat? Where are you from? How did you got NOI? Job offer or something else? CRS?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys,
My file is is under review and around 65% completed. I was very hopeful, but now really not sure what decision will be taken due to Covid. will they be permitting us or put the decision on hold?? anyone aware if someone (outlander) got an approval in the recent months. Pls share

bamboy

Apr 24, 2012
Hello guys,
My file is is under review and around 65% completed. I was very hopeful, but now really not sure what decision will be taken due to Covid. will they be permitting us or put the decision on hold?? anyone aware if someone (outlander) got an approval in the recent months. Pls share
Are you outlander?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
So if I may ask how did you know your file is under review? Did you write to the Alberta immigration office?

No, we can track the status of the application on the CIC portal on your dashboard. its moving almost 5% every week.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Do you applying for a visa with CIC or your are still waiting for a nomination from Alberta?
applied in EE and PNP on a parallel. received NOI last Oct and paper work completed after nomination in Feb 2020. so in short i already have the nomination..

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
No, we can track the status of the application on the CIC portal on your dashboard. its moving almost 5% every week.
Is the movement on the dashboard reflecting changes since you've already got your nomination I wonder? I have not received anything from Alberta except acknowledging receipt of the documents and a file number. Just checked IRCC and I cannot see any progress bar or anything on the dashboard.

payaker

Feb 11, 2020
So the conclusion is there's no chance for offshore applicants now for AINP at the moment right? Too sad..