+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Feb 21, 2022
I created EE profile on Jan 29, 2022
NOC 2171
CRS 366
What is my chances of getting NOI from Alberta?

I have very less hopes, should I think of education route and Open work permit for spouse.
I am pretty much in the same boat.
EE profile created- Feb 3rd, 2022
NOC 2171
CRS 414
Haven't seen anything yet. I saw 2171 in the list of on-demand jobs in AB in an article. Hoping to see something soon.

Reactions: Sid87BL and Touzi

Leafy16

Jan 25, 2022
NOI received : 29th Sept
Application Submitted : 22nd Nov
Current Status : Submitted
Hi all,

Happy to inform you that we received Nomination on 2nd March.

Below is my timeline :
NOC : 0211
Outlander
EE profile created: 30th August
Information Requested from current employer: 18th Feb
Information Provided by HR: 27th Feb
Nomination Received: 2nd March

Thank You and All the best to others

Harrrry

Feb 4, 2022
Hi all,

Happy to inform you that we received Nomination on 2nd March.

Below is my timeline :
NOC : 0211
Outlander
EE profile created: 30th August
Information Requested from current employer: 18th Feb
Information Provided by HR: 27th Feb
Nomination Received: 2nd March

Thank You and All the best to others
Many congratulations!

Sid87BL

Feb 1, 2022
I am pretty much in the same boat.
EE profile created- Feb 3rd, 2022
NOC 2171
CRS 414
Haven't seen anything yet. I saw 2171 in the list of on-demand jobs in AB in an article. Hoping to see something soon.
Yes in deed 2171 is in-demand NOC for AB, not sure when the NOI will arrive..i will wait till april or may and then opt for education route

Reactions: neopanesincanada

Klh

Mar 7, 2022
Hi all,

My application status is “Application assigned for assessment” since 25 Feb.

How long does it take normally to update the status to information requested or nomination issued?

I feel like it’s taking longer than others. Should I contact the officer?

Thanks

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Did anyone upload payrolls to AINP's portal? I cannot find any slot to upload payrolls and an explanation letter. I screenshot my checklist below, does anyone have the same with me? Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vuevj9fhkNTk2c-mX5vtn-QdFobub-Kl/view?usp=sharing
I don't think the AAIP / AINP portal has an upload slot or text field for a letter of explanation - or at least it didn't when I submitted my application.

As for payrolls, do you mean pay slips? I didn't see a field for that either. From other responses in this forum, it sounds like pay slips are something that the officer may request down the line.

Reactions: tn_ng7777

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
I don't think the AAIP / AINP portal has an upload slot or text field for a letter of explanation - or at least it didn't when I submitted my application.

As for payrolls, do you mean pay slips? I didn't see a field for that either. From other responses in this forum, it sounds like pay slips are something that the officer may request down the line.
Thank you for sharing. I don't know do they allow candidates to attach one page or a few sentences of a letter of explanation then combine it to the required document?

Yes, I mean payslips. So will we wait for the officer to request the payslips from us if they concern? Same to only AOS has a slot for pay statements.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Thank you for sharing. I don't know do they allow candidates to attach one page or a few sentences of a letter of explanation then combine it to the required document?
It's possible you could do that, but I don't know about that - I didn't add anything of that sort to my documents. Just uploaded them the way they were.

Yes, I mean payslips. So will we wait for the officer to request the payslips from us if they concern? Same to only AOS has a slot for pay statements.
Yah that's my plan! My understanding is that they will be in touch if they need anything.

Reactions: tn_ng7777

Kindatired

Feb 18, 2022
Hi all,

My application status is “Application assigned for assessment” since 25 Feb.

How long does it take normally to update the status to information requested or nomination issued?

I feel like it’s taking longer than others. Should I contact the officer?

Thanks
Hi,
You cannot contact the officer before they contact you first via email. I tried contacting the pnp office email but they do not reply to status enquiry. When did you submit your application if I may ask?

Klh

Mar 7, 2022
Hi,
You cannot contact the officer before they contact you first via email. I tried contacting the pnp office email but they do not reply to status enquiry. When did you submit your application if I may ask?
Thanks for the response. I think I should wait until the employer or I get contacted?
I submitted my application on Dec 10

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
It's possible you could do that, but I don't know about that - I didn't add anything of that sort to my documents. Just uploaded them the way they were.

Yah that's my plan! My understanding is that they will be in touch if they need anything.
Did you submit it in your way, any notification from the officer?