+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

eahn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Hi, Is there anybody here who have been nominated who are living outside canada? Thanks in advance

Diksha Mishra

Feb 6, 2022
Fantastic news @anibby
I received a NOI from Alberta on 2 Mar. I've submitted by documents online, paid the fees and was assigned a file number, Fingers crossed and praying for a positive outcome.

EE profile - October 17, 2020
NOI - March 2, 2021
Submitted to AINP portal - March 10 2021
Are you an inlander Or outlander... Also did you have a job offer... What was your noc code and crs score

Pavithran0706

Feb 6, 2022
after getting my nomination yesterday, I got my ITA today from EE. Wishing everyone the best of luck here!

Congrats on your ITA and wishing you the best.

I'm applying to AINP - Accelerated tech pathway stream. A currently work for the top 5 banks in Toronto and I was fortunate to find a job in Edmonton in one of the NOC codes in this stream. Do I need a job offer from an Alberta tech industry required for applying, they have mentioned a few NAICS codes on the website

https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/lbr-ainp-tech-pilot-NAICS-codes-list.pdf

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Guys,
I have an urgent question here..
Noc code :2171
Crs: 375
Submitted ee : 7 th Jan 2022
Anyway I would get NOI

Please do reply
Hi Diksha, This NOC is in high demand in Alberta, to receive NOI will also depend on the CRS cut-off score. You might be lucky to get one, fingers crossed.

nimz19

Feb 7, 2022
Quick question guys, due to difficulty in getting a reference letter from my previous company as per the specified format, is it ok to show just 1 yr work experience in a high demand NOC?

CRS is 368 if I show 1 yr experience.

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Quick question guys, due to difficulty in getting a reference letter from my previous company as per the specified format, is it ok to show just 1 yr work experience in a high demand NOC?

CRS is 368 if I show 1 yr experience.
How many years of experience that would be ?