+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Zahran90

Nov 28, 2021
What information are they asking the employers?
- Confirmation of the applicant's employment with the company, i.e. start and the end date.
- List of all of the applicant's previous job titles (if different from current) including the date on which the job title was changed.
- Number of hours per week worked
- Hourly wage or salary in the time period mentioned
- Proof of candidate's employment, i.e. pay statements, etc.

fjs08

May 6, 2021
My boss informed me yesterday of their email. I included his email address in the Employer's contact.
He sent the requested information yesterday and until now the status remain unchanged.
I think you can create a new request to add your employer email address.
Thank you for the update! I'm thinking, if they needed that information wouldn't the officer ask me for it directly?

Also for some reason I can go back to my submission. When I did that, the date on "modified" changed to today's date, even though I only viewed it and didn't make any modifications! Do you know if that will cause me any issues?

fjs08

May 6, 2021
- Confirmation of the applicant's employment with the company, i.e. start and the end date.
- List of all of the applicant's previous job titles (if different from current) including the date on which the job title was changed.
Within the same email where I shared my updates on December 22nd, I shared with them a confirmation of employment letter which includes all this information.

Zahran90

Nov 28, 2021
Thank you for the update! I'm thinking, if they needed that information wouldn't the officer ask me for it directly?

Also for some reason I can go back to my submission. When I did that, the date on "modified" changed to today's date, even though I only viewed it and didn't make any modifications! Do you know if that will cause me any issues?
Well they previously asked me for all the pay statements from Nov. 2020 to Nov. 2021 And a copy of my work ID.
I think they must double check the information in my reply & the application with the employer, that's why they are asking for the same information.
As far as your question, I don't know exactly if your profile is considered modified now.
I have added an alternative email for my employer by creating a new request (my profile also showed that is was modified on 12/9/2021), that is what I am suggesting for you.
https://ainp.labour.alberta.ca/request-type

fjs08

May 6, 2021
Well they previously asked me for all the pay statements from Nov. 2020 to Nov. 2021 And a copy of my work ID.
I think they must double check the information in my reply & the application with the employer, that's why they are asking for the same information.
As far as your question, I don't know exactly if your profile is considered modified now.
I have added an alternative email for my employer by creating a new request (my profile also showed that is was modified on 12/9/2021), that is what I am suggesting for you.
https://ainp.labour.alberta.ca/request-type
Thanks a lot for all the information. Wish you the best of luck and please do keep us posted!

fjs08

May 6, 2021
My submit date -16,November,2021
Starting Assesmnt- 17 ,December,2021
Got email by office that ‘ you are still working
after that ainp officer also sent employer verification to my employer on same date but he haven’t received due to mistake in email.
so I emailed ainp officer about this on 22 dec. nothing response yet .
How did you find out that the email sent by the officer to your employer was incorrect?

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Are they asking details from current employer only or from every previous employer too?

dreamCan998877

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Please share if anyone receives nomination this week! I haven’t seen any movement in my application, it still says information requested.

maheshrc666

Dec 29, 2021
Dear Experts, There has been a NOI draw on 05th Jan, I received a NOI. CRS 414 with a LMIA Job Offer, EE created 16th Dec 2021.

I intent to complete AINP submission asap. I have questions on below with regards to the documentation and follow ups from Alberta which will be required. Please assist. Thank you.

1. Do they request information from only with the existing employer or all the previous employers listed on the EE profile? (3 employers in the last 3 years)
2. Do they attached the job reference letter which we provide, when they request information from your present and previous supervisors??
3. When the employer reply, does it have to be on a company letter head or can they just reply on the body of the mail.

hasanib92

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
09-02-2022
Dear Experts, There has been a NOI draw on 05th Jan, I received a NOI. CRS 414 with a LMIA Job Offer, EE created 16th Dec 2021.

I intent to complete AINP submission asap. I have questions on below with regards to the documentation and follow ups from Alberta which will be required. Please assist. Thank you.

1. Do they request information from only with the existing employer or all the previous employers listed on the EE profile? (3 employers in the last 3 years)
2. Do they attached the job reference letter which we provide, when they request information from your present and previous supervisors??
3. When the employer reply, does it have to be on a company letter head or can they just reply on the body of the mail.
What's your NOC?

You should submit a letter about your previous experience (Job details, tasks, duration, working hours, etc...) on the company letterhead and signed by the manager with his contact details at the bottom.

Last edited:

fjs08

May 6, 2021
Please share if anyone receives nomination this week! I haven’t seen any movement in my application, it still says information requested.
I received mine late last night! Information request came through on December 21, I responded on December 22, my status never changed to information requested for some reason. Their offices were closed from December 24 until January 3rd I believe. Received the nomination on January 6th. Good luck!! They asked for 4 payslips, notorized tax documents (I didn't have these as there aren't any personal tax obligations where I live) and any updates since I've submitted the application. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get it in no time.

maheshrc666

Dec 29, 2021
What's your NOC?

You should submit a letter about your previous experience (Job details, tasks, duration, working hours, etc...) on the company letterhead and signed by the manager with his contact details at the bottom.
Hello, Thank you for your feed back.

NOC 0601, Do they ask information from all previous employers or only from the current employer?

Do they attach the job reference letter which we provide, when they inquire the confirmation from my boss, as the letter is issued by HR Manager only. The reply from the Boss will have to be on a company letter head or from his company mail, type it on the body of the mail is fine?

Please share your experience and insights. Thanks.

Last edited: