+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

mikaelny

Sep 19, 2021
hi everyone!
NOI was Sept 14
submission date Oct 30

now my status is still 'submitted' :( is there anyone else with this submission date and status?
and is it possible that they'll never process my application and just leave it waiting forever? or are we all guaranteed a reply at some point?

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
hi everyone!
NOI was Sept 14
submission date Oct 30

now my status is still 'submitted' :( is there anyone else with this submission date and status?
and is it possible that they'll never process my application and just leave it waiting forever? or are we all guaranteed a reply at some point?
raise a form.

Nov 21, 2021
hi everyone!
NOI was Sept 14
submission date Oct 30

Hey, my situation is same. I submitted on nov 8th. big mistake. As i could see, its taking approx 4-5 weeks since the date of submission so i'm thinking to wait for couple of days and then to take next step.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
raise a form.
Trust me, all he will get is the auto response,

See sample below:

"Thank you for your inquiry.

Applicants are able to check the status of their Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) application via their AINP Portal.

To determine the date of applications we are processing for the Alberta Opportunity Stream, visit the ANIP processing and inventory webpage: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx.

The time it takes to complete an assessment will be different for each application because each application requires follow-up to validate and verify the information submitted, which supports and protects the integrity of the program."

You can however try but there are submissions of 20th October that haven't been assigned too, frankly how they go about the sorting is not normal.

mikaelny

Sep 19, 2021
You can however try but there are submissions of 20th October that haven't been assigned too, frankly how they go about the sorting is not normal.
thank you! yes, it's weird, cause earlier today this person said they applied on Nov 1 and they're being processed. but some people who applied in Oct are still waiting. so maybe they've just skipped me and moved forward :(

mikaelny

Sep 19, 2021
Hey, my situation is same. I submitted on nov 8th. big mistake. As i could see, its taking approx 4-5 weeks since the date of submission so i'm thinking to wait for couple of days and then to take next step.
what's the next step? do you mean contacting them through a form?

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
thank you! yes, it's weird, cause earlier today this person said they applied on Nov 1 and they're being processed. but some people who applied in Oct are still waiting. so maybe they've just skipped me and moved forward :(
You don't have to look at it that way,
The date of NOI, NOC and I believe very importantly being an Inlander means your file gets treated faster.

dreamCan998877

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
You don't have to look at it that way,
The date of NOI, NOC and I believe very importantly being an Inlander means your file gets treated faster.
AINP has mentioned few NOC codes on their website, for which they have high volume of applications and thus may take more time to process.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-times-inventory.aspx

The AINP has a high volume of applications and Alberta Express Entry submissions in the following occupations. These submissions may take longer to process.

6311 – Food service supervisors
6211 – Retail sales supervisors
3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
0211 – Engineering managers
1123 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
2131 – Civil engineers
6322 – Cooks
7511 – Transport truck drivers
2282 – User support technicians
1241 – Administrative assistants

Divagg

Dec 9, 2021
Hey,
My processing status changed from "submitted" to "Information Requested." However, I have not received any email concerning the requested details. Please advice. Thank you

Hyy,
Please how did you resolve this? I'm having the same issue

hasanib92

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
09-02-2022
When do believe is the next AINP draw? and what are the chances for NOC 2282?