+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys!
I got my certificate today!
NOC 1123 - Professional occupations in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
No ties with Alberta | Outlander: Brazil

Timeline:
19 Jun 2021 - EE Profile created (CRS: 474 points)
14 Sep 2021 - Alberta NOI and NOI acceptance
16 Sep 2021 - Link to apply received
12 Oct 2021 - Application submitted
04 Nov 2021 - Info requested to me and my boss
05 Nov 2021 - Me and my boss replied
12 Nov 2021 - Certificate Issued
12 Nov 2021 - EE profile updated (CRS: 1074 points)

Thanks to all who helped me in this forum. Best of luck to everyone!
Super Congratulations,

Your timeline shows they have moved away from Applications of 7th October since you submitted, good stuff,
I submitted 20th October so patiently waiting.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

Bomzzy

Aug 11, 2021
Hi, I believe if you have relatives or a job offer in Alberta, you really should just pick Alberta, if your NOC is classified under those Alberta are looking for, I suggest you only just pick alberta that way, you are sure to get an EOI in 6 - 8 days of creation of your EE profile
Hi, I believe if you have relatives or a job offer in Alberta, you really should just pick Alberta, if your NOC is classified under those Alberta are looking for, I suggest you only just pick alberta that way, you are sure to get an EOI in 6 - 8 days of creation of your EE profile
oops , I was told to select all provinces.
I have siblings in Alberta , no job offer and my NOC is 1311.

newbie12

Dec 14, 2020
Hi all, I got the additional info request on 28 October. I sent the info on 30th. Since then it's been struck on information requested stage. Based on my observation of the timelines mentioned here, I think the officer may have sent my employer the email on the same day as me but whenever I ask my employer if he's received an email from AINP he says he hasn't. Is there anyone else here with similar situation? Any suggestion would also be helpful.

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
Need help with a confusing situation.

I submitted my AINP application few days back and notified my previous employment supervisor that she might get contacted by the AINP officers to verify my employment details.

She said that she would be quitting the company next month on December 18, but if they contacted her before that she will definitely respond. In case she has already left, she has given me another email id within the company, who can provide info about my employment, if possible. What actions can I take in this situation?

1. Should I send an update to my profile with an LOE about the situation now or wait till December 18 to see if the process gets finished before she leaves?

2. In case I get an ITA, I would still have to provide a reference letter for my PR application. Can I use the same reference letter but with an LOE to explain the situation then? Or will I have to get an updated reference letter from a new company representative?

Any inputs will be greatly helpful! Thanks in advance!

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
Need help with a confusing situation.

I submitted my AINP application few days back and notified my previous employment supervisor that she might get contacted by the AINP officers to verify my employment details.

She said that she would be quitting the company next month on December 18, but if they contacted her before that she will definitely respond. In case she has already left, she has given me another email id within the company, who can provide info about my employment, if possible. What actions can I take in this situation?

1. Should I send an update to my profile with an LOE about the situation now or wait till December 18 to see if the process gets finished before she leaves?

2. In case I get an ITA, I would still have to provide a reference letter for my PR application. Can I use the same reference letter but with an LOE to explain the situation then? Or will I have to get an updated reference letter from a new company representative?

Any inputs will be greatly helpful! Thanks in advance!
Hi, My suggestion is that you wait it out.

Reactions: Preston_Cleric

AdamtheGreat

Oct 12, 2021
Hello Guys,i submitted my application on the 20th and still no response from Alberta. i thought they were faster to process. What is the timeline of processing before nomination?

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello Guys,i submitted my application on the 20th and still no response from Alberta. i thought they were faster to process. What is the timeline of processing before nomination?
Finally someone we are in the same boat.

Relax, someone posted a timeline yesterday that shows they have treated applications submitted 12th October, so it's getting close.

AdamtheGreat

Oct 12, 2021
Finally someone we are in the same boat.

Relax, someone posted a timeline yesterday that shows they have treated applications submitted 12th October, so it's getting close.
yes

But 04 November, they started handling the documents which means they are late for 20th October submittals.
Anyways, hope they will start processing. they are lucky that there is no fsw, otherwise i wont bother with waiting for PNP.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wha
yes

But 04 November, they started handling the documents which means they are late for 20th October submittals.
Anyways, hope they will start processing. they are lucky that there is no fsw, otherwise i wont bother with waiting for PNP.
Whats your CRS Score?