+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Touzi

Nov 10, 2021
Hello People,
Please help me on how to get qualified for AINP NOI.

I meet the following criteria for AINP; My CRS is 463, my NOC is 2171, I have no ties in Canada, I am in Nigeria (I am an out-lander) but I do not know why I have not gotten NOI.

What should I select as my preferred province of settlement in my express entry profile?
Should I select only "Alberta"? or Can I select "Alberta" and still select "All province in Canada"?

I would appreciate any helpful response. I am frustrated and tired, as I have been waiting for this miracle since 2018. Your response would mean so much to me and my family.

Thanks.
Hello, we have the same noc but as others said and from the information that I got here and there , no nomination has been issued for this NOC 2171 but we hope for the best because it becomes a moderately high demanded job so maybe in the near future we will receive the invitation.
Best regards.

Reactions: Crystalmax

Crystalmax

Nov 13, 2021
Hello, we have the same noc but as others said and from the information that I got here and there , no nomination has been issued for this NOC 2171 but we hope for the best because it becomes a moderately high demanded job so maybe in the near future we will receive the invitation.
Best regards.
Thanks

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Did anyone had problems paying the fees on the portal? I get the following message:
Error Unable to add "Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) - Alberta Express Entry Stream Application Fee" to cart: Invalid XML.

I've tried with different browsers. If I don't solve this, my application will be canceled and I will have to start a new one :eek:

Please help!

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Did anyone had problems paying the fees on the portal? I get the following message:
Error Unable to add "Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) - Alberta Express Entry Stream Application Fee" to cart: Invalid XML.

I've tried with different browsers. If I don't solve this, my application will be canceled and I will have to start a new one :eek:

Please help!

Hi, you need to apply again (I was able to apply from the same link), it happened to me as well. Remove all non-english characters including your surname and submit it again. Hope it goes well.

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi, you need to apply again (I was able to apply from the same link), it happened to me as well. Remove all non-english characters including your surname and submit it again. Hope it goes well.
no way! really, the characters? that's so annoying cause it shouldn't let you save it and submitted first in that case. Thanks for replying, mate!

So, you mean basically creating a new one and filling everything all over again, right?
then I guess it doesn't matter if I wait till they cancel my current one cause anyway I will have to do everything again.

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
btw at the moment can't create a new one because it only gives me the option of AOS and I applied thru EE-AINP :/

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
no way! really, the characters? that's so annoying cause it shouldn't let you save it and submitted first in that case. Thanks for replying, mate!

So, you mean basically creating a new one and filling everything all over again, right?
then I guess it doesn't matter if I wait till they cancel my current one cause anyway I will have to do everything again.
Yes, it is utterly annoying because until I learnt that, I lost almost 2 months trying to contact the Alberta Office, while creating an application 3 times. I don't want anyone to suffer like me :)

Yes, exactly but maybe you'll need to wait for it to be cancelled. It takes only 1 day so you should be fine.

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Yes, it is utterly annoying because until I learnt that, I lost almost 2 months trying to contact the Alberta Office, while creating an application 3 times. I don't want anyone to suffer like me :)

Yes, exactly but maybe you'll need to wait for it to be cancelled. It takes only 1 day so you should be fine.
Thank you so much for that! I have till the end of the month to submit. I basically started this application because I got NOI from AB. So I'm kinda nervous if it gets canceled.

What stream did you apply and how it went?

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Thank you so much for that! I have till the end of the month to submit. I basically started this application because I got NOI from AB. So I'm kinda nervous if it gets canceled.

What stream did you apply and how it went?
Good luck with your application. I got NOI from AB, Express Entry stream. I am waiting for them to evaluate for nomination. Fingers crossed. If I get the nomination I'll post my timeline here.

Reactions: CelaLopez

hasanib92

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
09-02-2022
A score above 400, NOC 2171 with an Albertan degree and sibling. What are the chances?

Last edited: