Province of Interest: Alberta (Only)
Links to Alberta: Job Offer and Spouse Relatives
AINP NOI: 12th Oct.
AINP Acceptance: 13th Oct.
AINP ITA: 14th Oct.
AINP APP Submission: 20th Oct.
AINP APP Status: Submission
Outlander

I think with the recent trend, my application should change to assigned for processing on or before the end of this week, in the interim I want to apply for a temporary work permit so I can resume work in Canada. is that a good idea and what possible impact could that have on my ongoing PR applications?
whats your current status?

Mariamsiddiqui

Sep 27, 2021
Hello,

Where should I direct question regarding ITA application form and documents. Please point me to the forum. Thank you everyone for your updates. I received ITA yesterday through PNP.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Very less because never saw this NOC code who got nomination; but never know if you get NOI because of siblings connection or they consider this NOC code in high demand ; check high demand NOC jobs in Alberta or check high volume application mentioned in Ainp website
Hey thanks for the reply. I saw the high demand occupations list and it seems that NOC 3112 (General physician) is a high demand job. Does anybody know if 3112 has got an NOI ever?

HiraKhan

Apr 12, 2019
I created my profile allegedly before a couple of hours to the new AINP draw, but I didn't receive NOI despite having a brother in Alberta and a valid job offer from Alberta. Is there any time frame set for profile maturity or tie-breaker rule applies to PNP applications as well?
HI, Can you share details of your NOI journey? Are you applying from Pakistan?

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Pretty much ready to submit my application. Quick question guys:

In the document list to upload, it mentions "work permit(s)" and the document checklist says that the plural is "if applicable". In my case, the experience I'm claiming in Canada is only with my current closed work permit BUT I've previously worked 2 years in Alberta in a related occupation that I'm not claiming points for experience. Do I need to include only my current WP or should I include all of them?

Thanks!

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
I have one question, when I left the company 2 years ago at the time I was leaving I talked to my manager he was a good guy he made the reference letter, stating all the roles and responsibilities shall I mention in the letter of explanation that he left the company now?

I provide job offer, job offer acceptance, the contract document, increment letter, pay statements, bank statement, contract non-renewal, reference letter, and other email proofs of work. Any other document needed to provide?

I email my HR they didn't even respond to my email, I talk to my colleagues only one of them responded stating that it's not company policy to provide me with the reference letter as I left the job for a long now and as well as that country. Shall I include this email in my LOE?

I was working in Saudi Arabia, and now I am back in my home country.

Any suggestions? What should I do? Or it will not cause any issue? I am a bit stressed about the situation becoz my previous HR manager is not working there anymore.

Jwgirl

Mar 19, 2021
6311 – Food service supervisors
6211 – Retail sales supervisors
3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
2131 – Civil engineers
7511 – Transport truck drivers
1123 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
6322 – Cooks
0211 – Engineering managers
2253 – Drafting technologists and technicians
2132 – Mechanical Engineers

this NOC code has been invited and higher chances…one of the my friend also got invitation under 6211 in todays draw - 09 Nov
Is your friend in Canada or outside?

nitin31monga

Apr 15, 2019
Dear Friends,

CRS: 408
NOC: 4163
EE Profile Creation: 1st Oct. 2021
Province of Interest: Alberta (Only)
Links to Alberta: Job Offer and Spouse Relatives
AINP NOI: 12th Oct.
AINP Acceptance: 13th Oct.
AINP ITA: 14th Oct.
AINP APP Submission: 20th Oct.
AINP APP Status: Submission
Outlander

I think with the recent trend, my application should change to assigned for processing on or before the end of this week, in the interim I want to apply for a temporary work permit so I can resume work in Canada. is that a good idea and what possible impact could that have on my ongoing PR applications?
whats your current status

nitin31monga

Apr 15, 2019
NEED HELP!

NOC: 2131
NOI received: 12/Oct/21
Application Submitted: 01/Nov/21
AINP Fee Receipt: 01/Nov/21
Web Application Status: Submitted
Portal Processing Status: Application Cancelled
Portal Processing Status Date: 02/Nov/21

When I submitted my Application on 01/Nov/21, I received an email Receipt from eservices. However, there were some issues with the AINP Portal, due to which both the Web Application Status and Portal Processing Status showed “Cancelled”. Then on 02/Nov/21 the Web Application Status changed to “Submitted” but the Portal Processing Status still shows “Application Cancelled”.

Is my Application Submitted or Cancelled??

@Raulf
what is your current status?