+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Hello, please what is the CRS score of this your friend that got NOI on the 9th. Do you know any other NOC that was selected in this draw? Thanks and hope to hearing from you soon
Around it was 435 … but lower limit is 300 in Ainp …no I don’t know other NOC codes but I have noticed that ppl are getting from these high volume NOCs

HiraKhan

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, I believe if you have relatives or a job offer in Alberta, you really should just pick Alberta, if your NOC is classified under those Alberta are looking for, I suggest you only just pick alberta that way, you are sure to get an EOI in 6 - 8 days of creation of your EE profile
Hi, can we change our preferred province in Express entry? I have selected all provinces, Just wondering if can change to Alberta only. Husband's sister in Alberta though Not sure about his NOC which is 1121 HR professional.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hi, can we change our preferred province in Express entry? I have selected all provinces, Just wondering if can change to Alberta only. Husband's sister in Alberta though Not sure about his NOC which is 1121 HR professional.
Not necessary, I also selected all provinces and got NOI

Reactions: Bomzzy

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hey! It's been a week since my status is in Information Requested and both me and my boss replied to the officer with all of the information requested for days now.
Has anyone here been through the same? How long until some update?

Jade22

Jan 14, 2016
Hello! I’m new here. My sister recently got an lmia approval for work permit/pr support. Now we are thinking of trying to apply under AINP. My question is, is the processing for AINP shorter than if we apply for a work permit? She is from UAE. Thank you in advance for anyone that can enlighten me.

newbie12

Dec 14, 2020
Did you reply already? Have you got your nomination?
I received the additional documents request on 28 October. Sent the email on 30th. This is why I asked the question because I thought maybe I've made a mistake and sent the information to the wrong id because it's been so many days.
The applicatiin status is submitted.

I finally understand why people get frustrated with the immigration system. I would check my email and AINP portal multiple times a day and it was making me lose my mind. I've decided to stop it all now. It will happen when it's supposed to happen, I can't deal with the stress of it all.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys,
Got a question in the Contact Information page where it asks for any Other Names I have used.

I have an expired US Student visa (F1 Visa) where my name is slightly different which had happened because of how it was written in my passport.

But eventually, I got my name corrected (in the form of a new passport) and in any other system in the US but there was not way to update the Visa.

In a nutshell, do I have to mention that old name (which was present in my visa) in this slot, in the AINP application?

I can explain the situation through an LOE but I could not find any option to upload said LOE in the document checklist page.

Any suggestion would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.