AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Status Update:- Information requested.

NOC:- 2132
CRS :- 475
Application Submitted:- 5th October
Did they requested for additional documents from you or from your employer only?

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Did they requested for additional documents from you or from your employer only?
As of now, they have asked me for additional documents.

I would suggest that everyone should attach the salary slips for the past 1 year and Job offer letter during filling the application.
You better have an ITR, if not then you may need to start the process of it in order to avoid any delay.

I have been asked for these three pieces of information.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017

I would suggest that everyone should attach the salary slips for the past 1 year and Job offer letter during filling the application.
You better have an ITR, if not then you may need to start the process of it in order to avoid any delay.

ù
Hi Mohit, what is ITR?

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
Update on my timeline:

IRCC profile: Jan 2021
CRS score: 471
NOC: 2282
Connections: Yes

NOI: Sept 8, 2021
Accepted: Sept 8, 2021
Link sent: Sept 9, 2021
Application submitted: Sept 16, 2021
Addtl info requested: Sept 25, 2021
Addtl info provided: Sept 28, 2021
AINP nomination received: October 1, 2021
ITA received: October 13, 2021 (Thank you, Lord!!!!!)
Application submitted: October 16, 2021
AOR received: October 16, 2021

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with the medical and the rest of the requirements. I wish the best of luck for those waiting for their nomination as well :D
Chaiiii, u are so super fast. Just 2 days to submit your application.
Is it possible to submit the application when someone has booked for medicals but yet to be done and also pcc?
Na PoF go delay person oo

LKtoCanada

Sep 8, 2021
I have received an ITA through Alberta provincial nomination and I am in the process of submitting my documents. I just want to know if we must attach a schedule 4 form and IELTS test result sheet with eAPR since they have not specifically requested for them in the checklist. Would love to hear your experience.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have received an ITA through Alberta provincial nomination and I am in the process of submitting my documents. I just want to know if we must attach a schedule 4 form and IELTS test result sheet with eAPR since they have not specifically requested for them in the checklist. Would love to hear your experience.
Pls check carefully, IELTS is required, infact you can't submit without it as it is required.

LKtoCanada

Sep 8, 2021
Pls check carefully, IELTS is required, infact you can't submit without it as it is required.
I am referring to the application post ITA. The checklist does not ask for IELTS. It is asking for PCC, Medical, Passport, Education Certificates, Employment records, Proof of funds, and a digital photo only. I saw many people saying we should upload IELTS, Provincial nomination certificate and schedule 4 but I am not sure where it needs to be uploaded.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am referring to the application post ITA. The checklist does not ask for IELTS. It is asking for PCC, Medical, Passport, Education Certificates, Employment records, Proof of funds, and a digital photo only. I saw many people saying we should upload IELTS, Provincial nomination certificate and schedule 4 but I am not sure where it needs to be uploaded.
Ohhh, that's far ahead. Perhaps someone with experience of that here can help

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021

Did they require you to submit all of those or you can just submit any of those you mentioned? I dont have an ITR and Im afraid I may not be able to get it in due time.

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Did they require you to submit all of those or you can just submit any of those you mentioned? I dont have an ITR and Im afraid I may not be able to get it in due time.
There are some suggestions i have seen like writing a letter of explanation (LOE) and explaining why you may not be able to provide the required document. This is just what i think can help, i think anyone who had been in the similar situation can answer the question pretty good and will be very helpful for everyone as they are asking for these documents on regular basis.

Reactions: monaleerosal

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
I had that same question since there was no portion to upload the WES document either. While I was uploading my education credentials, the more info button did not specify to include WES. But I uploaded my IELTS and WES document together with my Education credentials AND on the Other Info portion where we upload information regarding our personal history and everything else we claimed points for.

Last edited:

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
Chaiiii, u are so super fast. Just 2 days to submit your application.
Is it possible to submit the application when someone has booked for medicals but yet to be done and also pcc?
Na PoF go delay person oo
My aim was to actually submit our application within 24 hours, but the forms were SO LONG and I had to compress some of the files because they were too big to upload. But I would not suggest rushing it because it is prone to mistakes. I took some time off from work to actually do this.

Anyway, for medical exam, it is actually okay not to book it or undergo it yet as long as you provide an LOE (more below).

But for us, we have paid and scheduled our medical exams ahead of time. I just submitted proof of that transaction on the medical portion. For PCC, I already have it ready with me. I am unsure if you can delay that though.

IRCC actually posted this on their website. >>> https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html <<<

"
If you and your dependants are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME."

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
My aim was to actually submit our application within 24 hours, but the forms were SO LONG and I had to compress some of the files because they were too big to upload. But I would not suggest rushing it because it is prone to mistakes. I took some time off from work to actually do this.

Anyway, for medical exam, it is actually okay not to book it or undergo it yet as long as you provide an LOE (more below).

But for us, we have paid and scheduled our medical exams ahead of time. I just submitted proof of that transaction on the medical portion. For PCC, I already have it ready with me. I am unsure if you can delay that though.

IRCC actually posted this on their website. >>> https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html <<<

"
If you and your dependants are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME."
Thanks alot for this.

Reactions: monaleerosal