+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am happy to read that people are having their AINP status change from Submitted to Assigned,
Please what is the latest date for anyone who is in the boat?

I want to try and postulate a possible timeline for my Submission (20th October)

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
I am happy to read that people are having their AINP status change from Submitted to Assigned,
Please what is the latest date for anyone who is in the boat?

I want to try and postulate a possible timeline for my Submission (20th October)
Most of the people are getting updates in 3 weeks or 14-15 business days. When the application is assigned for assessment, generally people are getting Additional Information or Additional Documents Required in the same or next day. After the first update, the processing goes by very quickly.. I haven't seen someone with a recent process with more than a month of processing

Reactions: Brigante

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Most of the people are getting updates in 3 weeks or 14-15 business days. When the application is assigned for assessment, generally people are getting Additional Information or Additional Documents Required in the same or next day. After the first update, the processing goes by very quickly.. I haven't seen someone with a recent process with more than a month of processing
This is good news,

Thanks for the update.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hey!
I have no experience with LMIA, sorry, I can't help with the first question.
As for question 2: Yes, it's advisable to upload your high school diploma if you have it with you.
Question 3: There's no problem at all.. you can use it. Just remember to upload the translations + the documents the translator stamped + the original copies.
Good luck!
Thanks so much! As for the first question: I'm a dumbass. I do have a slot to submit them. I just realized that later LOL