+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi there. This situation applies to me too. My NOC is 2132.

Does the APEGA non-exemption document need to be applied by people applying for AINP outside Canada as well or specifically for people living in Alberta? Asking as the website specifically states Alberta Employee.
Some outlanders in your NOC have gotten their nominations without submitting a letter of no objection so it's up to you. Since it's so easy to get one I submitted one with my AINP app while being an outlander myself.

Reactions: Preston_Cleric

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Some outlanders in your NOC have gotten their nominations without submitting a letter of no objection so it's up to you. Since it's so easy to get one I submitted one with my AINP app while being an outlander myself.
Perfect. Considering that you said it does not take much time and you are an Outlander yourself, I'll get one too! It will keep things clear. Thanks again man!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Perfect. Considering that you said it does not take much time and you are an Outlander yourself, I'll get one too! It will keep things clear. Thanks again man!
I got mine a day after I submitted APEGA all of the documents they're asking. If yours start to take too long then you could consider applying to AINP without a letter of no objection, and write a letter of explanation instead and explain that you're not working in Canada and do not currently possess any Canadian engineering licenses.

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Can I ask one other question regarding the PRO?

For the next question while filling the application, the portal asks for, Professional regulatory organization with whom you are registered, certified, or licensed:

Though once I come to Alberta, I'll have to register myself with APEGA, I'm currently not registered with it as I'm an outlander.

Shall I select the option of Not registered with an organization then?

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
I have one question, can we able to re upload/edit our in Ainp application same as we can able do in express entry profile??

D

Deleted member 1050918

Can I ask one other question regarding the PRO?

For the next question while filling the application, the portal asks for, Professional regulatory organization with whom you are registered, certified, or licensed:

Though once I come to Alberta, I'll have to register myself with APEGA, I'm currently not registered with it as I'm an outlander.

Shall I select the option of Not registered with an organization then?
Yes you should select not registered. Be advised though that there's nothing holding you back from applying for a Member-In-Training license. You don't have to be in Canada for that. But it typically takes months to receive it.

I have one question, can we able to re upload/edit our in Ainp application same as we can able do in express entry profile??
You can edit your AINP app if you haven't already submitted it, the web form allows you to do that. It gets significantly harder to update information once the app is submitted. Go look it up on AINP's website and you'll find instructions on these cases.

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Yes you should select not registered. Be advised though that there's nothing holding you back from applying for a Member-In-Training license. You don't have to be in Canada for that. But it typically takes months to receive it.

You can edit your AINP app if you haven't already submitted it, the web form allows you to do that. It gets significantly harder to update information once the app is submitted. Go look it up on AINP's website and you'll find instructions on these cases.
Thank you , my application is already submitted; actually I tried to resubmit documents but I couldn’t find the way to do that .. may be they will ask for additional documents if they want !

D

Deleted member 1050918

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Guys, After accepting NOI on October 7, I'm filling in the information on the portal and collecting the documents requested, and I have some questions I hope someone can help me with:

1. On the list of documents I have to upload, they don't ask for a "reference letter from employer" (there's no place where I can upload it), only for a "Job Offer" to upload BUT in the document checklist I downloaded from the AINP site, mentions the reference letter as one of the documents required. What should I do in this case?

2. In the "Education" section (which appears after the ECA credentials section) besides my University degree I also need to upload high school diploma, right?

3. If I have certified translations for all my documents in a foreign language with an old stamp date, let's say from June this year, can I still use those or should I ask for new translations with a recent date?

For the record, I'm currently working in AB with NOC B, under LMIA-closed WP, and I have a profile on EE with 416 score.

Thanks in advance!
Hey!
I have no experience with LMIA, sorry, I can't help with the first question.
As for question 2: Yes, it's advisable to upload your high school diploma if you have it with you.
Question 3: There's no problem at all.. you can use it. Just remember to upload the translations + the documents the translator stamped + the original copies.
Good luck!

Reactions: CelaLopez

Hafiz_596

Aug 25, 2021
Dear all

I have a question. Can you please answer this?

After the PNP nomination has been issued (and before receiving ITA), can we still do modifications to our EE profile? For example, updating our Language test results?

Regards.

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Dear all

I have a question. Can you please answer this?

After the PNP nomination has been issued (and before receiving ITA), can we still do modifications to our EE profile? For example, updating our Language test results?

Regards.
May be yes according to me ; but not expert answer !

Reactions: Hafiz_596