+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

mjksho

Oct 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

I got a NOI from Alberta three weeks ago and started filling out my profile on the AINP portal. I couldn't finish it at once, so I saved it to continue the next day. The next time I tried to login to the AINP portal, I keep getting this message.

• The user name "42fa67264549b44487ddbed94b1558e4d9212baa644570bbc7372eb22892a8a" is already taken.
  • The email "myemail@gmail.com" is already taken.
I have sent an email to lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca , I have not received a response in 3 weeks. I have called and the number is unreachable. I have called MADi and they said the problem isn't with them. Please what do you advise that I do. I am stressed out by this. Thanks.

else

Oct 14, 2021
Hello friends.
I finally received Nomination. :)
I will share my timeline soon. But now I have an important question.
Can I change some parts of my express entry profile before ITA such as amount of fund or it is not allowed?

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

Fany James

Apr 26, 2018
Hello all...What's chance of getting nomination for a medical laboratory assistant. Noc 3212. Outland applicant with CRS 360.

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Anyone here submitted their application last Oct 2? My status is still submitted. Its been 21 days since.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

I got a NOI from Alberta three weeks ago and started filling out my profile on the AINP portal. I couldn't finish it at once, so I saved it to continue the next day. The next time I tried to login to the AINP portal, I keep getting this message.

• The user name "42fa67264549b44487ddbed94b1558e4d9212baa644570bbc7372eb22892a8a" is already taken.
  • The email "myemail@gmail.com" is already taken.
I have sent an email to lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca , I have not received a response in 3 weeks. I have called and the number is unreachable. I have called MADi and they said the problem isn't with them. Please what do you advise that I do. I am stressed out by this. Thanks.
Hey, after you create your account, you have to enter through this link https://ainp.labour.alberta.ca/
Good luck

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Guys, After accepting NOI on October 7, I'm filling in the information on the portal and collecting the documents requested, and I have some questions I hope someone can help me with:

1. On the list of documents I have to upload, they don't ask for a "reference letter from employer" (there's no place where I can upload it), only for a "Job Offer" to upload BUT in the document checklist I downloaded from the AINP site, mentions the reference letter as one of the documents required. What should I do in this case?

2. In the "Education" section (which appears after the ECA credentials section) besides my University degree I also need to upload high school diploma, right?

3. If I have certified translations for all my documents in a foreign language with an old stamp date, let's say from June this year, can I still use those or should I ask for new translations with a recent date?

For the record, I'm currently working in AB with NOC B, under LMIA-closed WP, and I have a profile on EE with 416 score.

Thanks in advance!

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
You need to answer "YES" to that question and submit a "letter of no objection" obtained from APEGA: https://www.apega.ca/members/letter-of-no-objection

APEGA gave me my letter a day after I submitted all required documents so it is a quick process. You do not have to be licensed in Alberta to apply for AINP; just get your letter of no objection and submit that.
Hi there. This situation applies to me too. My NOC is 2132.

Does the APEGA non-exemption document need to be applied by people applying for AINP outside Canada as well or specifically for people living in Alberta? Asking as the website specifically states Alberta Employee.