+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hello there, I am applying for the same NOC and came to know that 2133 regulated in Alberta. Could you help me understand how to go about filling this field?: "Are you working in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)?". I don't have any licence.
Either you can write to AlNP about your query and they will respond with not necessary at the time of application and you could just make a PDF of that email along with your query and attach that as your document OR you can just write a Letter of Explanation ( Stating that you know this is a regulated trade and since you are outside the country you will do the required licensing once you arrive in Alberta and that should be sufficient. Mine is NOC2253 and is regulate. I did the above while submitting my documents. Good luck

Reactions: vsprasad2303

vsprasad2303

Oct 19, 2021
Either you can write to AlNP about your query and they will respond with not necessary at the time of application and you could just make a PDF of that email along with your query and attach that as your document OR you can just write a Letter of Explanation ( Stating that you know this is a regulated trade and since you are outside the country you will do the required licensing once you arrive in Alberta and that should be sufficient. Mine is NOC2253 and is regulate. I did the above while submitting my documents. Good luck
Thank you so much for the quick response. Really appreciate it. Is there any format for LOE? How to submit this?

vsprasad2303

Oct 19, 2021
You need to answer "YES" to that question and submit a "letter of no objection" obtained from APEGA: https://www.apega.ca/members/letter-of-no-objection

APEGA gave me my letter a day after I submitted all required documents so it is a quick process. You do not have to be licensed in Alberta to apply for AINP; just get your letter of no objection and submit that.
Thanks for the response. I have requested the letter by submitting the docs mentioned in the link you shared.

else

Oct 14, 2021
Hi friends. Does anybody know why after more than a week from submtting my ADR my status is still "inf requested". My employer didnt receive email and I am so worried about this situation.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi friends. Does anybody know why after more than a week from submtting my ADR my status is still "inf requested". My employer didnt receive email and I am so worried about this situation.
You may not have provided all the additional information requested. Is there anything you're forgetting to submit? I'd suggest you contact AINP and ask them about it.

Reactions: else and Ketul005

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
The same thing happened to me, but the AINP officer reviewing my application emailed to notify me. They re-sent the email and cc'd me, from there I was able to reach out to my manager and they responded. Don't forget to check the spam folder or even check if your manager can receive from external emails (my work sometimes block unknown email domains/non-work related ones).

else

Oct 14, 2021
The same thing happened to me, but the AINP officer reviewing my application emailed to notify me. They re-sent the email and cc'd me, from there I was able to reach out to my manager and they responded. Don't forget to check the spam folder or even check if your manager can receive from external emails (my work sometimes block unknown email domains/non-work related ones).
Thank you very much for your respond. So if they dont get respond from my employer they will probably notify me? ...

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
Thank you very much for your respond. So if they dont get respond from my employer they will probably notify me? ...
I expect that they will because another member here (who just received their nomination as well) experienced the same thing. AINP officer notified them and they were able to sort it out.

Reactions: else

else

Oct 14, 2021
You may not have provided all the additional information requested. Is there anything you're forgetting to submit? I'd suggest you contact AINP and ask them about it.
I provided everything that was requested. My contracts and pay records were mentioned as requested inf in my officer email. I sent email 3 days ago and asked them about my status but I dont have any respond

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
Just wondered if anyone here ever uploaded their vaccine certificates? Does anyone know if IRCC needs it? I'm worried that they might look for that now. I almost didn't upload my WES and IELTS because there was no specific field to upload it, so I added it to other. With that said, would IRCC blame applicants for "forgetting" to upload other documents because their specific fields were not present?? D:

Mariamsiddiqui

Sep 27, 2021

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have submitted my application on 5th October and the status still shows submitted, is it something to worry about or its normal to take this much time? My CRS is 475 and NOC is 2132. How long it is taking currently to process the application?

Sep 17, 2021
I have submitted my application on 5th October and the status still shows submitted, is it something to worry about or its normal to take this much time? My CRS is 475 and NOC is 2132. How long it is taking currently to process the application?
Hi, we are in the same situation. I also submitted my application on 5th Oct, NOC 2132 and CRS 478. I will let you know if I get an update. Please also keep me posted. Thanks!

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Hi, we are in the same situation. I also submitted my application on 5th Oct, NOC 2132 and CRS 478. I will let you know if I get an update. Please also keep me posted. Thanks!
Hi , I have also similar position , I submitted my profile on 7 October …Please keep posted! Thanks ..