+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Please let your reference letter be on the letter head of your company. Also try attaching maybe your offer letter and payslip/bank statement showing your salary from that company. I believe with that, they will be convince and might just send adr to your company to confirm. I attached my offer/resignation letter to my ref letter.
Am an outlander. Biometric will be done in weeks time since ITA is sure in the next draw.
Thank you, I have submitted my application. Now Fingers Crossed and waiting

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
I'd also like to add one thing here. If you are getting any letter on a plain paper, always without any doubt get it notarized with all the stamps that are available from the authorised notary person, it is an acceptable practise that has been going around. Ind addition to that notarized letter, you can add all other documents available with you, plus a well written LOE explaining your concern in detail. Good luck, I believe , this will work for you
Thank you, I have submitted my application. Now Fingers Crossed and waiting

else

Oct 14, 2021
Hi. Does anyone know after submitting ADR why our status is still information requested? I am a bit worried, i sent my documents to my officer last week but I dont receive any respond. Do you know how they work? I read in this forum some applicants receive nomination even ONE day after submitting ADR...

houmans

Oct 6, 2021
Hi. Does anyone know after submitting ADR why our status is still information requested? I am a bit worried, i sent my documents to my officer last week but I dont receive any respond. Do you know how they work? I read in this forum some applicants receive nomination even ONE day after submitting ADR...
Don't worry
We are in the same shoes.
You will probably hear good news this week

Reactions: else

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Hi all, could anyone tell me is there any possibilities for NOC 1121 (18 Months Experience) receiving an NOI from Alberta with connections(Sibling). Has anyone received NOI from the same NOC in any of previous draws?

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
My NOC is 2253 and I submitted my ADR on Oct, 14.
You can also check the "Processing Status Date" and ask your employer whether they have received a letter from the officer.
Best wishes
My NOC is also 2253, so what proof did you submit to show that you are actually working there as per the ADR ? I submitted my application on 16th, fingers crossed. And good luck to you,

Reactions: houmans