NOC: 2282
Connections: Yes

NOI: Sept 8, 2021
Accepted: Sept 8, 2021
Link sent: Sept 9, 2021
Application submitted: Sept 16, 2021
Addtl info requested: Sept 25, 2021
Addtl info provided: Sept 28, 2021
AINP nomination received: October 1, 2021 (Thank you, Lord!!!!!)

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with the medical and the rest of the requirements. I wish the best of luck for those waiting for their nomination as well :D
Congratulations!!!!
I got NOI on 8th and Link on 9th Sept as well!!
Submitted 28 SEPT :)

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Congratulations!!!!
I got NOI on 8th and Link on 9th Sept as well!!
Submitted 28 SEPT :)
What’s the status of your application? Have they requested for additional documents?

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Thank you. Will try that. I think we have the same NOC which is 2253. Ive been following this forum for quite some time already. So a no ojection letter from APEGA is one of the requirements in the application?
Hi, I have the same NOC 2253, a bit confused as APEGA website says no need for NOC, so what paperwork is required for the Regulated NOC's ? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Hi, I have the same NOC 2253, a bit confused as APEGA website says no need for NOC, so what paperwork is required for the Regulated NOC's ? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks
For 2253, you need to be a member of ASET and be a certified technician (C. Tech). I just made a letter stating that I will do the registration once I landed in Canada. I just submitted my application, so I’m not sure if they will accept that letter.

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
For 2253, you need to be a member of ASET and be a certified technician (C. Tech). I just made a letter stating that I will do the registration once I landed in Canada. I just submitted my application, so I’m not sure if they will accept that letter.
Thank you, let me look this up. I also wrote to Alberta Government on clarification of the same. let me see what they reply.

Oct 4, 2021
Please I'm new on this platform.
I got NOI from Alberta on 30th September
Noc 3212
Crs 401
Outland, no jobs , no relatives in Canada.
Please I want to know if I need to show proof of settlement funds when submitting my application to Alberta, or I will only show it if I get ITA at the federal level.
I checked the mandatory documents list and there wasn't any POF requirement, so I want to ask those who has previously applied to Alberta if it was requested.
Thank you

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Please I'm new on this platform.
I got NOI from Alberta on 30th September
Noc 3212
Crs 401
Outland, no jobs , no relatives in Canada.
Please I want to know if I need to show proof of settlement funds when submitting my application to Alberta, or I will only show it if I get ITA at the federal level.
I checked the mandatory documents list and there wasn't any POF requirement, so I want to ask those who has previously applied to Alberta if it was requested.
Thank you
To Alberta, it's not necessary POF.

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone, I need some advice. I had this issue below regarding the payment of the fees after I submitted my application and it wasn't fixed. I couldn't reach the offices. Now my application seems cancelled as I couldn't pay and in order to create a new application I need to withdraw the previous one but this time, I can't see the previous application where its supposed to be. I already sent several emails and tried to reach to the offices, but they don't respond (its been a week, and their lines are always busy).

I don't want to waste my NOI but it goes in that direction. Do you have any suggestions?

NOI: 14th Sept
Accepted: 14th Sept
Portal link received: 16th Sept
Submitted: 28th Sept
Cancelled: 29th Sept

Hi everyone,

Does anyone paid the fees recently? I keep receiving the error "Error Unable to add "Alberta ımmıgrant Nominee Program (AINP) -Alberta Express Entry Stream Application Fee" to cart: Invalid XML." when I hit the button pay fees. We have only 24 hours to pay and I really don't want to fill out the application again. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Mariamsiddiqui

Sep 27, 2021
In my case, I contacted AINP through the web form and they responded that YES that is okay. I did have to contact my university though in order for me to show documentation that there was no organization or license that I needed to acquire while working that occupation in my home country.
Thanks. So what did you answer for this question "Professional regulatory organization with whom you are registered, certified, or licensed:" in the application.

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks. So what did you answer for this question "Professional regulatory organization with whom you are registered, certified, or licensed:" in the application.
I answered YES, in the option below that contains the regulatory body I looked for the correct one for my noc and in the step of uploading the document/license I attached an LOE explaining the intentions of taking the license once I arrive in canada and what steps are necessary to that and also my license from my current country.

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Thank you, let me look this up. I also wrote to Alberta Government on clarification of the same. let me see what they reply.
I mailed them too.....there reply was simple ....they just replied that your occupation is regulated in alberta...but you dont need any license/certificate to apply for ainp....so i will just upload an explanation letter

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Hello,

One of my reference letters from a previous job is not on the company paper as they do not have it, but it has all the details, signature and stamp. Could it be a problem?