+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
here is the email my previous employer received from AINP. Sorry for late response.

My name is ****** and I am a Program Officer with the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). In order to meet the criteria under our program, we need to confirm the employment for ****** as a ***** with ********.

Could you please provide the following information via e-mail by ********?

1. Confirmation of the employment/position:

2. Date of hire:

3. Period of employment:

4. Job title(s) with dates:

5. Tenure (full time/part time/casual/term):

6. Hours worked per week:

7. Work days:

8. Job duties:

9. Annual income:

Thank you.
Do they send this email to
1) Email in the Employee Verification Letter?
OR
2) email of the 'employer contact' person you listed under the EXPERIENCE section

Please reply back :')

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Do they send this email to
1) Email in the Employee Verification Letter?
OR
2) email of the 'employer contact' person you listed under the EXPERIENCE section

Please reply back :')
They send it to the person you have mentioned in your reference letter

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
To the people who accepted their NOIs and were directed to the online application portal, is there a deadline to submit the application?

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
I have not accepted my NOI yet. I got the NOI August 30, so still have another week.

The reason I am delaying it is because I am still getting my employment letters in order (HR at my past company is really slow) and I am trying to give myself as much time as possible to get everything together.

When you accepted your NOI, were you given a deadline by which to submit your online application?

Jass2018

Sep 6, 2021
I have not accepted my NOI yet. I got the NOI August 30, so still have another week.

The reason I am delaying it is because I am still getting my employment letters in order (HR at my past company is really slow) and I am trying to give myself as much time as possible to get everything together.

When you accepted your NOI, were you given a deadline by which to submit your online application?
Yes you will have 60 days to submit your application

Reactions: canadaorbust1

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
If you have not received an NOI letter from Alberta or if you have received an NOI letter from Alberta and have already confirmed acceptance of the letter, you will not receive a response to this email. If you have questions about the Alberta Express Entry Stream, call or email the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 1-877-427-6419 or submit an email using the email form at https://www.alberta.ca/contact.cfm.

That automated email says this. So you could contact them and explain your situation. You can attach NOI letter as reference. It up to you

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Not to butt in here, but I think that question would be best answered by an official rep. I would recommend sending a polite follow-up asking if they got your original email.

Also, just in case you haven't already, check your Spam folder.