Leona90

Jul 2, 2021
Hey
Just wanna share my timeline
NOI 18 may
submitted all documents 25 may
Nomination 28 june

Good luck to everyone
Hi , can you please tell me if we recieve NOI . Are we obliged to have already Alberta digital Id or we create it once we accept NOI? Or not because my consultant said that you should have that account.ty .

Leona90

Jul 2, 2021
EE profile - January 18, 2021
NOI - February 10, 2021
Submitted to AINP portal - March 1, 2021
verification email to previous and current employers - March 22, 2021 (questions abt job duties, hours and duration of work)
Nomination certificate received - March 23, 2021

Best wishes everyone!!!
Hi , congratulations.

I recieved NOI on June 29
My consultant said that i should accept the notice in 14 days ,and that I must have my Alberta digital id. Currently couldnt create the account because i changed my adress. Can you please share with us the steps you went tru .ty

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi , congratulations.

I recieved NOI on June 29
My consultant said that i should accept the notice in 14 days ,and that I must have my Alberta digital id. Currently couldnt create the account because i changed my adress. Can you please share with us the steps you went tru .ty
Hi, are you in Alberta or outside Alberta?

ELYson

Sep 7, 2020
Hi, just want to ask because I am getting confused. After EE application can you open AINP without NOI?

otqaz

May 23, 2021
Hi All,

My status changed from submitted to information requested few days ago in AINP portal and an officer asked for some additional information which I provided. Then the status back to submitted again. Today, again I see the status is information requested. Do you know what could be the possible reason? I haven't received an email from officer this time.

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi All,

My status changed from submitted to information requested few days ago in AINP portal and an officer asked for some additional information which I provided. Then the status back to submitted again. Today, again I see the status is information requested. Do you know what could be the possible reason? I haven't received an email from officer this time.

They are working on your application right now , what's your time line pls ...??

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi All,

Most probably they have sent information reqyest to your employer for employment verification.

Ask you enployer to check their email , also look into spam folder.

Thanks

Reactions: Dilveerr

otqaz

May 23, 2021
Most probably they have sent information reqyest to your employer for employment verification.

Ask you enployer to check their email , also look into spam folder.

Thanks
Would they contact the current employer or previous ones?