+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Krdk

Jul 14, 2020
Since many were asking about outlander's being considered for NOI. Though of sharing the info i found today in the AINP portal.

Alberta Express Entry Stream
As of May 25, 2021, we have removed the temporary April 29, 2020 criteria adjustments for the Alberta Express Entry Stream. The criteria now in effect for this stream is set out on the Eligibility page. This criteria applies to all new candidates, as well as candidates who received a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter or who had an application in process before May 25, 2021.

This change means that in addition to candidates living and working in Alberta, candidates may be selected and nominated if they have an Alberta job offer or have experience in an occupation that will contribute to economic development and diversification in the province. Individuals entry into Canada is subject to any pandemic public health measures in place at the time.

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Since many were asking about outlander's being considered for NOI. Though of sharing the info i found today in the AINP portal.

Alberta Express Entry Stream
As of May 25, 2021, we have removed the temporary April 29, 2020 criteria adjustments for the Alberta Express Entry Stream. The criteria now in effect for this stream is set out on the Eligibility page. This criteria applies to all new candidates, as well as candidates who received a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter or who had an application in process before May 25, 2021.

This change means that in addition to candidates living and working in Alberta, candidates may be selected and nominated if they have an Alberta job offer or have experience in an occupation that will contribute to economic development and diversification in the province. Individuals entry into Canada is subject to any pandemic public health measures in place at the time.
So, they can make a final decision for outland candidates now (who received NOI recently). Right?

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Hi Any outlander got NOI in this recent may 18 draw? if yes could you pls share me your NOC and date of your profile created. Thanks

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Any chance of receiving NOI if we have a connection? I have a brother who is living in Alberta but i don't have a
job offer
Chances of NOI depends on your profile......

But you have great chances of selection as you have brother if he is PR or citizen.

But it seems they are not pricessing applications who dont have job offer as of 25 may

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have applied for LMIA work permit on March 29. And about 6 weeks later get approval.

ček bre zdravko brate :D

reci mi jel si iz bg-a aplicirao i da li si radio medicinski?

konačno neki srbin ovde :)

praveerparmar

Jan 24, 2020
So, they can make a final decision for outland candidates now (who received NOI recently). Right?
My interpretation is that they would consider people having an experience in their in-demand NOCs.
They may consider outlanders also, that's why they have specifically mentioned in last line about the entry in Canada being subject to health measures.