+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Alberta officer sent email to my employer for experience verification. any idea how long will be decisions under Tech Pathway once they get reply ?

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi Friends,
How difficult to submit application on AINP portal, I am planning to apply myself without agent if it is straight forward

Can we create draft of the application and remain in portal

Thanks
Harshad
Very easy.....u can make draft and submit it in 60 days along with 500cad fees...process is very easy

Reactions: CA98712

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
what are the Forms we need to upload in online portal along with other documents. where I can find the complete list of form and its PDF file.

Sherry18

Aug 14, 2023
Hi Friends,
How difficult to submit application on AINP portal, I am planning to apply myself without agent if it is straight forward

Can we create draft of the application and remain in portal

Thanks
Harshad
It's not that difficult. You have to enter your details and at the end documents that need to be uploaded. There is complete guidance as useful hints and a document checklist.
Regarding your 2nd question, yes you can draft it . You can go backward before the application review and until you submit it. You have to sign only some sections when you update in your previous sections

Sherry18

Aug 14, 2023
Hi Friends,
what are the Forms we need to upload in online portal along with other documents. where I can find the complete list of form and its PDF file.
There is a document with name (lbr-aaip-express-entry-stream-checklist) you can find it on Alberta portal.

Sherry18

Aug 14, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the Education section. Do I have to mention my Secondary 10th) and Higher Secondary Education (12th) in the AAIP Portal?
In EE I have mentioned only my Bachelor's Degree.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the Education section. Do I have to mention my Secondary 10th) and Higher Secondary Education (12th) in the AAIP Portal?
In EE I have mentioned only my Bachelor's Degree.
You have to mention about all of your education till date.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys,
I need help for experience letter details as per check list they mentioned following items to include it into employment referenc letter.
educationrequired
skills and knowledge necessary for duties
work experience required

Please share template or format for employment reference

ABimTim

May 29, 2021
Hello people,
I received nomination from Alberta some months back and I have done medicals and biometrics. My AOR is May 26th 2023. Since then, I have not gotten PPR. I requested for my GCMS notes only to get it and see that it was my reference letter that had an issue, it was not dated by my employer and it was stated in it that I was working till date with that employer, meanwhile I am in the UK pursuing a Masters. I checked and saw that the date of studying are not computed with the work days so I immediately got my employer to draft another one while making all the corrections noted in the notes. I am still waiting for PPR. My POF has been cleared in it, criminality passed but from the file, my case was attended to last on the 6th July, 2023. Pls who do I contact? I am really worried. The reference letter is the only one under review and my file has since then not been touched.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP but my brother is in Toronto, whether it makes any difficulty to get PNP approval ? whether they think that may be I not settle in Alberta as my brother in Torronot?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Friends,
I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP but my brother is in Toronto, whether it makes any difficulty to get PNP approval ? whether they think that may be I not settle in Alberta as my brother in Torronot?
Having a brother in Ontario is not relevant. You will be invited based on your job offer, CRS score and NOC.

Marrium

Aug 30, 2023
Hi,

I have created my profile in EE on march 8th, 2021
CRS - 346
NOC - 2174/2173
Outlander
No blood relatives in Canada
Could you please suggest that... is it possible to get PNP from Alberta? If not any chance by other provinces?
Thanks in advance
Did u get any response

Marh

Oct 27, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my express entry application on August 4th.
My crs score is 416,
My noc is 21320

My ties to Alberta;
(1) I had my masters here in Alberta
(2) Worked for 4months in 2022
(3) I have a sister here
(4) Presently working (contract job, so it's not a valid job offer)

But didn't get noi from the last draw

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you