+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Jun 22, 2022
Details about your profile
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Minimum entry criteriaHelp - Minimum entry criteria
June 27, 2022 You meet the minimum entry criteria.

I created my profile on 24th May. Why does it say that I became eligible on 27 June? Does that mean that profiles created aren't immediately entered in the pool and they go through a review check before being approved?

miahmed

Jul 20, 2015
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

I created my profile on 24th May. Why does it say that I became eligible on 27 June? Does that mean that profiles created aren't immediately entered in the pool and they go through a review check before being approved?
Noramally it takes 24 hours to update status, and offcourse, the system check the minimum criteria before taking the decision.

Taranng Patel

Jul 11, 2022

This get new, After creating EE profile we have to wait for the number.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi
I have PR support LMIA job offer. I have a strong connection with Alberta, my real brother is living there as a Citizen. What are the chancea to get nominated and what documents province ask for work experience back home and for how many years? after nomination does cic again verifies work experience?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi
I have PR support LMIA job offer. I have a strong connection with Alberta, my real brother is living there as a Citizen. What are the chancea to get nominated and what documents province ask for work experience back home and for how many years? after nomination does cic again verifies work experience?
Rest questions not sure but they verify the work experience by emailing the employer.

Reactions: rabrakha
Jun 22, 2022
Proof of Funds exception is allowed in Express Entry only if:

You are applying under Canadian Experience Class, or CEC
You are currently authorized to work in Canada, and have a valid job offer (LMIA backed if required)

What does AND imply here? If anyone has a job offer and he gets ITA, is he at that point authorised to work in Canada? And hence, doesn't need to show proof of funds?

Can anyone please explain the 2nd point. Thank you

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Rest questions not sure but they verify the work experience by emailing the employer.
I am receiving salary in account, employer is providing me reference letter as well as pay slips. On company's website my name is mentioned u der Our Team Page as a Web Developer. is that enough?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Proof of Funds exception is allowed in Express Entry only if:

You are applying under Canadian Experience Class, or CEC
You are currently authorized to work in Canada, and have a valid job offer (LMIA backed if required)

What does AND imply here? If anyone has a job offer and he gets ITA, is he at that point authorised to work in Canada? And hence, doesn't need to show proof of funds?

Can anyone please explain the 2nd point. Thank you
If you are in Canada, have work experience only then will get an ITA under CEC class, hence no need to show funds.

Aygal

Mar 3, 2019
Hello guys.Please I have a question. If I have a job offer in Alberta ,how will I indicate it to Alberta,since I can’t fill an Expression of interest in the province. Or is there as stream for those with job offer category?