Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
I Did a Thing

Hey y'all, not sure if there's an appetite for this sort of thing, but I've looked into recent AINP/AAIP draw data as well as timelines, and visualized some info around them.

It's all compiled from publicly available information - Draw data (dates, number of NOIs sent, as well as lowest CRS score information) is from the AAIP website; timelines (i.e. days from submission to ADR (info request) and/or nomination) is from posts in this forum (since around October 2021). Of course there are not a ton of data points, since only a fraction of nominees come to this forum to share their timelines. The more folks do that, the better data we get. :)

Seems there was a big spike in NOIs sent in Aug/Sep 2021, so I'm holding out hope that maybe timelines may get faster once those have all been processed. There hasn't been nearly the same volume of NOIs sent since then.

The average gap between draws is 19 days (median 14).

Don't know if this is useful for someone - I just found I wanted a more visual representation of where we're at, to see if timelines had changed over recent months, and once I had created the charts I thought I'd share them with you all. Can update it every once in a while if people are interested.

Thepla12

Mar 11, 2022
Hey Guys,

My timeline for AINP express entry:
EE Created: 27th January 2022
AINP EOI: 1st February 2022
AINP Portal link: 2nd February 2022
AINP Submission: 3rd February 2022
Nomination: Awaiting decision
Portal status: “SUBMITTED”

My CRS is 408; I am a Inland living in Alberta for past 4 years; I have a 2 year diploma in business from Alberta post secondary named “NAIT” and my NOC code is 6211
Anyone from my timeline??

Last edited:

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hey Guys,

My CRS is 408; I am a Inland living in Alberta for past 4 years; I have a 2 year diploma in business from Alberta post secondary named “NAIT” and my NOC code is 6211
I got my NOI the same day as you, but submitted my application a bit later. My status also still says submitted - I think we may see something around mid/late April judging by timelines that folks have posted here recently.

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
I Did a Thing

Hey y'all, not sure if there's an appetite for this sort of thing, but I've looked into recent AINP/AAIP draw data as well as timelines, and visualized some info around them.

It's all compiled from publicly available information - Draw data (dates, number of NOIs sent, as well as lowest CRS score information) is from the AAIP website; timelines (i.e. days from submission to ADR (info request) and/or nomination) is from posts in this forum (since around October 2021). Of course there are not a ton of data points, since only a fraction of nominees come to this forum to share their timelines. The more folks do that, the better data we get. :)

Seems there was a big spike in NOIs sent in Aug/Sep 2021, so I'm holding out hope that maybe timelines may get faster once those have all been processed. There hasn't been nearly the same volume of NOIs sent since then.

Don't know if this is useful for someone - I just found I wanted a more visual representation of where we're at, to see if timelines had changed over recent months, and once I had created the charts I thought I'd share them with you all. Can update it every once in a while if people are interested.

This thread is lucky to have you! Wow!

Sep 17, 2021
Hi all,

I have a question regarding Alberta letter of support 204(c). I got Alberta Express Entry Nomination last Nov. I didn't have an offer at that time. I recently received a job offer and I need to apply for a work permit. I just requested letter of support 204(c) from AINP. The website states 30-45 days to process the request. Has anyone requested it before and how long did it actually take to get the letter?

Thanks in advance.

Sid87BL

Feb 1, 2022
I Did a Thing

God bless you buddy, we are so lucky to have you part of this thread. Fingers crossed i also get an NOI soon

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
God bless you buddy, we are so lucky to have you part of this thread. Fingers crossed i also get an NOI soon
Thanks bud! Gonna update the stats once AB publishes info of a new draw on their website.

And yeah, fingers crossed there'll be an NOI for you soon too.

• Love
Reactions: DimT44 and Sid87BL

Tyyphar06

Feb 2, 2022
I Did a Thing

This is wonderful. I hope those of us praying for NOI get it soonest

joannanyler

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
03-05-2022
Passport Req..
22-12-2022
Hey Guys,

Hi we have the same timeline. We received noi feb 1 and submitted feb 16. status still submitted inland as well.

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi we have the same timeline. We received noi feb 1 and submitted feb 16. status still submitted inland as well.
That's very close to my timeline too, NOI on Feb 1 and submitted Feb 13! Inland as well. Let's keep each other posted.

Side note, I'm wondering if there's been any AAIP draws since Feb 1 - haven't seen any forum posts around this, and the newest draw on the AAIP website is the one from Feb 1.