+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

Does anyone paid the fees recently? I keep receiving the error "Error Unable to add "Alberta ımmıgrant Nominee Program (AINP) -Alberta Express Entry Stream Application Fee" to cart: Invalid XML." when I hit the button pay fees. We have only 24 hours to pay and I really don't want to fill out the application again. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
I received NOI from Alberta on 23rd Aug,
Accepted NOI on 24th Aug
Have NOT received application to portal yet.
What should I do?
So more than a month ago? Have you tried emailing them again? If not, that's the most obvious thing to do. If yes, try calling them. Also, check your spam folder if you haven't already.

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello Lizzy,
i realised you are confused on the province to pick. please note that i chose all provinces on my EE profile and i got nomination from AINP.

i would advise you pick all provinces for better chances of being picked by any of the province.
Hi, thank you very much for your advise. Can I ask whether you have relatives in Alberta or you are working there?

ishan2510

Apr 6, 2021
NOI : 07th Sep 2021
Link to apply: 15th Sep 2021
Application submitted : 25th Sep 2021
Waiting...wish me luck

Outland applicant with no tie to Alberta except economical.

Currently in USA working as a Mechanical Engineer.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

SeanChen

Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone,

Does anyone paid the fees recently? I keep receiving the error "Error Unable to add "Alberta ımmıgrant Nominee Program (AINP) -Alberta Express Entry Stream Application Fee" to cart: Invalid XML." when I hit the button pay fees. We have only 24 hours to pay and I really don't want to fill out the application again. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Check if you contain any special symbols in your application, such as /, <, >...etc.
If you copy and paste information into the application, you will have a invisible special symbols in the front or tail sometimes.

I don't have that issue, I am just guessing the possible cause by my computer knowledge.