Hold On

Mar 18, 2021
EE profile created 21/08/2020
Score 368
NOC 6322
NOI received 02/03/2021
AINP application submitted 07/03/2021
Outlander!
just an update, since I applied with a Job offer being outlander... AINP officer sent me an email informing me that my application is on hold till I start working in Alberta. good luck everyone:))

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
just an update, since I applied with a Job offer being outlander... AINP officer sent me an email informing me that my application is on hold till I start working in Alberta. good luck everyone:))
I don't understand why are they taking the pain of inviting outlanders if they're never going to issue a nomination.

Reactions: dpinsent

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
I don't understand why are they taking the pain of inviting outlanders if they're never going to issue a nomination.
I am not sure about this specific case. But one of my known who is outlander got his nomination within a month.

Reactions: Hold On

BJJ2020

Feb 13, 2021
Hello, everyone,
I emailed the provincial letter of interest to them with the EE profile number they requested, I received an Automatic reply, How long time the processing time until they reply to me? what is the next step? should I open an additional provincial account? I couldn't open MyAlberta ID account, any advice?
Can anyone guide me with the portal, please?

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello, everyone,
I emailed the provincial letter of interest to them with the EE profile number they requested, I received an Automatic reply, How long time the processing time until they reply to me? what is the next step? should I open an additional provincial account? I couldn't open MyAlberta ID account, any advice?
Can anyone guide me with the portal, please?
after sending your EE profile number with your NOI, you will receive an email in couple of working days, asking for submitting documents with in 30 days.You will receive links and information in that email. So dont worry.

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
after sending your EE profile number with your NOI, you will receive an email in couple of working days, asking for submitting documents with in 30 days.You will receive links and information in that email. So dont worry.
Hey,

R u a outlander applicant as well?

BJJ2020

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you so much Ryia .

BJJ2020

Feb 13, 2021
Riya, Do I have to create an account in the portal?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Can one apply for an open work permit in Alberta if the job offer is not LMIA?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
What do you mean the job offer is not LMIA? Only certain people are eligible for an open work permit.
It is a job offer but has not been submitted for LMIA.